Hybrid View

Default Help make a decision on Room Choice at CN

I need to book for next year. I would like to continue to stay at CSS, but my husband has never been to Negril and would like to go. I think we would prefer CN. Too many people at CSA.

I am aware that none of the rooms have a direct ocean view. That is really ok. I just want to be able to see the ocean, I dont care if I can't see the beach, water is all that matters. I dont really want to book a beachfront suite, unless I have to. Which room should I book, being able to see the water is imperative. If I can't be sure that I will have at least a partial ocean view I don't want to go. I will spend 2-6 hours every day on the balcony. I don't want to look at trees.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

If there is any way you can get a room in blocks 6, 8 or 9....you should be able to see the water from any of the levels...we had a garden suite in block 8 and could see the water from our patio...ideally, if you booked a deluxe ocean view and got block 8 or 9, that would be ideal for you let me know if you would like to see some pics...e-mail me at ddub325@gmail.com

A Deluxe Ocean or Deluxe Beachfront should get you an ocean view. The majority of these are in bldg 6, 8 & 9. We've booked Deluxe Garden twice and once we did have a partial ocean view, but the next time all we could see was the gardens.
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

We just returned from CN and we were in block 6 with a deluxe beachfront room. It had a perfect view of the ocean from our balcony. You and your husband are going to love CN!

The Deluxe Ocean rooms offers you a great view.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JamaicanMeCrazy/

Thanks for all the help. I went with the deluxe beachfront, and am going to hope for a non-first floor room.