Default Laptop Questions

My husband and I would like to bring our laptop to use during the hottest part of the day or rainy afternoons.

1. Is there wi-fi in all rooms at CN?

2. I have read that there is a safe in every room. Is the safe large enough to hold a small laptop (13 1/2 inches)? My husband is worried about theft.

Thank you!

Here is a picture of a safe in a Deluxe Beachfront at CN. I don't know if they are the same size in all rooms or not. Laptops may or may not fit.
    Name:  CN Safe.JPG
Views: 535
Size:  49.9 KB
    Wally

The safe MAY be large enough to hold a laptop, but if I may suggest?? We bring a huge 17" laptop with us to CSA. No way the safe will be large enough to hold it. We have a laptop lock (about $30 from your local office supply) that locks the laptop to a piece of furniture. It's a great way to keep your laptop safe anywhere. (I use it frequently at the coffee shop so I don't have to pack up all my stuff every time I need to visit the potty.) Good investment and then no need to worry.

We stayed at CSS last year was able to fit my laptop (14.2" widescreen) in the safe with very little problem. The safe as a relatively small one but I was able to shift it around enough to close the safe. The laptop lock is also a great idea.

I always take a laptop cable lock, you never know if the laptop will fit into the safe or if the safe is broken.

I've never locked up electronics, save for a lens I really love, at Couples. :shrug:

We have a hard, fast rule, no laptops, no cell phones. So we have never worried about them being stolen or whether they fit in the safe.

And on that note, the hottest part of the day and rainy days, we find other ways then a computer to entertain ourselves with.
    Drink at the swim up bar, swim in the pool, swing in a hammock, late lunch. What where y'all thinking????

Blondie,

You know exactly what we are ALL thinking..... LMAO!!!!
    Kristen

We just returned from Couples TI and brought not one but two laptops with us. Both fit into the safe which looks to be the same size as the one pictured above.

That's the same kind of safe that we found in our Atrium Suite at SweptAway in May... first time in 7 visits that we'd seen one that big... I believe they've installed them in all rooms across the Couples "empire".
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Leave it at home, you're on vacation.
    There is an internet cafe with plenty of computers to use.

Default Laptop

We took ours and stayed at Couples Negril room 302 and had excellent signal and never once worried that the laptop would leave the room.