Default Type of Dress for CSA Wedding

My fiancé and I have decided to do our wedding at CSA in April 2016. It will just be the two of us and our best friends (a couple). We have both been married before but for my first I was 9 months pregnant and we went to the JP. I never got to wear a dress. So....I am going to wear a dress this time! However, we have different opinions about what kind of dress I should wear. I like simple but would like a dress with a sweep train. He thinks that a train of any kind will be a problem with the sand. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions? I would be most appreciative.

Email me if you'd like to see what I wore. A train might be a bit of a pain in the sand but wear what you want. Just make it as lightweight as possible. It's very warm and you don't want a big pouffy heavy dress imo. We got married in 04 and renewed our vows last year and it was the best 2 decisions we ever made clemonssara40@gmail.com
    I'll add, I've seen a few dresses with shorter trains and if you don't mind it getting dirty, go for it
    Last edited by softail19; March 10th, 2015 at 07:02 PM.

Can anyone out there help me out regarding the second wedding dresses. That would be so nice of you. I am quite anxious this time and I don't want to ruin this ever - green moment of my life that God has provided me once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck1942 View Post
    Can anyone out there help me out regarding the second wedding dresses. That would be so nice of you. I am quite anxious this time and I don't want to ruin this ever - green moment of my life that God has provided me once again.
    Feck,

Congratulations on finding your true companion. I don't think it matters what you wear just because it's the second time around for you. There are too many labels out there "pigeon hole-ing" people into these categories and dictating what should or shouldn't be worn. Be yourself, pick what you want and makes you feel good and special. It's your day! I'm getting married at the end of this month for the first time...at the age of 45. I searched for appropriate attire for the "mature bride" before I decided that it was MY day and I'll wear whatever I want! It also helped looking at all the lovely brides that posted all of their dresses on this site. Many different styles, colours, lengths etc...but everyone was beautiful! Good luck, I'm sure you'll know it when you see it. Hope this helps!