Thread: Other Resorts??

Hybrid View

Default Other Resorts??

Love that Couples is for couples only...but we also love to get away with our family!! Anyone have any suggestions for AI that they have been to that allows children??

Can't wait for CTI!! Dec 26-Jan 1!!

Riu Palace tropical bay....Great resort on bloody bay, next to couples negril.

There are many excellent choices for family travel in Jamaica, but we have repeatedly been asked not to "name names" here on the Couples board, for obvious reasons of good taste and fair play.
    nobody's favorite poster

Send me an email and I can make some suggestions.

beachsam1atcomcastdotnet

Try Trip Advisor. Couples doesn't permit a discussion of other resorts (its competitors!) on its MB.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

There are two beaches near CSA. The one right next to CSA looks a lot better than the one farther down the beach. I have never been to either but if we do try one with the kids it would be the one next to CSA. I am almost positive the one next to CSA is called Beaches Negril. I have only been to Negril so far so I don't have any insight on the one in Ocho Rios.

I suggest going to see the mouse with the kids, and leaving Jamaica for you guys,helps out the rest of us on the plane, and in the airport
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

Quote Originally Posted by LisaPat View Post
    I suggest going to see the mouse with the kids, and leaving Jamaica for you guys,helps out the rest of us on the plane, and in the airport

LOVE THIS ANSWER!!!!!!! I know it's not fair to those who want to bring their kids to Jamaica and experience the beauty with the whole family.....but SOME kids in the airport and on the plane leave a lot to be desired!