Thread: fan?

Default fan?

This may seem like a strange question, but does anyone know if the store across the street from CSA sells small fans? I always sleep with a fan at night. I know they have ceiling fans in the rooms, but they don't make enough noise. Thanks for your help.

I can't answer your specific question but have an alternative suggestion. Solutions Catalog sells desktop fans that are compact and only 7 inches high and that would pack easily.

www.solutions.com
    Item No. 84699
    Price: $29.95
    Colors: Navy, turquoise, red, and raspberry
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

why not download a mp3 version of fan noise and play it on your ipod on repeat.
    cheap easier to pack and shpuld give you the desired result of background noise

I asked the same question about a week ago. I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought a travel fan that can clip to a night stand.

I'm in the same boat. I bought a small desk top one at Target and it works great.

The store doesn't sell fans. It's a very small market.

I've never seen a fan at that store. Just grocery items, beer and liquor. Might be hard to find in Jamaica and very costly. If you can't pack a small one then you might want to ask someone who works at CSA or at the store once you get there.
    Good luck
    Karon

I took a noise machine. It has multiple different sound choices but I chose the waterfall which has a constant sound that never changes. It is fairly similar to the noise a fan makes plus it has a volume control. I realize you want a fan but this was a good substitute for us and it was only like $15 at Kohls I think.
    Adam & Abby
    CSA October 23rd, 2009