Default Too late for REWARDS credit?

We stayed at CTI in March for the first time. I signed up for Romance Rewards online before we went. I didn't realize I had to give the front desk my card for the stay to be credited.

Is there any way I can still get credit for our stay in March?

BTW--They should ask you at the front desk if you are a rewards member. Most people checkout at the crack of dawn and are not even thinking about rewards credits---I was thinking about coffee and the day of travel ahead of me.

I always write my Romance Rewards number on the form we're given to fill out at check-in. You don't need to give your card to anyone, and Couples has decided to no longer issue cards, just account numbers.

Send an email to Sean Russell at sean@couples.com. He'll help you and ensure that you receive credit for your stay.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

The same thing happened to us. We stayed at CTI in April. I did not give my details at the desk when we arrived and then discovered I should have when I got home. I then emailed the resort, explained what happened and my account was then credited with the 7 nights.