Default CTI- Feb 2nd - 9th 2011

Ok, I know it's early yet, however we just booked our trip and we simply can not wait! This is quite a new experience for us. We've barely been outside of central Wisconsin, let alone the country. Needless to say, we are more than a bit nervous, but extremely excited for the adventure to come!

Counting the days,

Johnny (30) & Tiffany (27)

Hi Johnny & Tiffany,

CTI 09/11/11-9/18/11 so as u see we have even a longer wait. I was very excited as well after we made the reservations but, I think I have calmed down a bit. We haven't done our anniversary trip for this year yet so, I have to take one trip at a time. I have been to Ocho Rios but, not to Couples. I am bringing my husband this time. I think u both will have an amazing time. Make sure to do Dunn's River Falls, it was great.

Oh wow! I thought we had a long wait! We just can't stop thinking about it. Living in central Wisconsin, this is the first time we've ever actually WANTED winter to come!

We're definitely going to be doing the Dunn's River Falls. We're also planning on scuba diving (getting certified next month), and possibly zip lines. We want a good mix of adventure and R&R.

I'm so GLAD you chose CTI, Tiff. You will be so spoiled!! The first time one of the staff calls you "M'lady" will blow you away! Let's get together and talk about your/our trips sometime before you leave. Maybe after I get back from our next visit "home" in Dec...or sooner! It's all good.

Hugs,
    Rae