Default Who's going June 19-26??

We have a group of twelve 30-somethings from New Orleans going. Been cruising together forever but decided to try something different this time! Can't wait!

Hi Madbrittsmom.. we will be there June 20-26.. I started a thread also.. haha.. Me and my BF will be there.. coming from NY, young 40+ish.. and hope to have a fun crowd for the week.. safe trip.. see you down there!

Great! What are your names? My name is Lauren. Maybe its a NO thing, but we like to drink-alot! We have beachfront verandah suites. This is our first time here we normally cruise every year but decided to try something different!

My name is Claudine and my bf is John, And drinkers we are! Well he more the me.. he keeps asking if there is Rum Punch at the Airport Lounge .. or on the Van to the hotel.. I keep telling him it the Catamaran ride.. (we should arrange to be on it with you guys!)
    This is our first Vacation together as a couple, He is a cruiser also.. that is why I picked this resort... he'll be happy that there is no Bar Bill at the end of the stay that is more than the price of the cruise!

oh.. we are in a Atruim suite.. and first timer too..When I booked there was no option for beachfront.. I bet you're gonna love it!!

C yall towards the end of your trip. Shawn and Diane!!

I hear you, after our cruise tab got up high enough we started smuggling our alcohol in our luggage, and we still spent a lot on the ship! We were lucky the ships left out of New Orleans so we didnt have to fly so it was easy to pack in our suitcases. Don't have to do that this time!!! Hope CSA doesnt run out of rum!!!

Would love to meet you! Just go by the beachfront V suites if you see a group of about 12 obnoxious people, ask for Lauren!

Only a few days for us... (Kelly and Greg) June 21-28!!!

Great!!! C U at CSA! woohooo

We come in on the 21st! There is a group of 10 of us. Cant wait!!

Hmm.. looks like a party week Friday is here.. safe travel over the weekend.. see you down there.. save some rum punch for us!

Quote Originally Posted by madsbrittsmom View Post
    We have a group of twelve 30-somethings from New Orleans going. Been cruising together forever but decided to try something different this time! Can't wait!

A group of 12 from Naw'Lins!!!
    That's a rolling party right there regardless of location!!!

4 of us from Arkansas will be there 6/24 through 7/1..yall try and save us a 6 pack and bottle of rum!

Leavin tomorrow whoo whoo!! Us N'awlins folks will try to save some liquor for the rest of you!!! Lauren