Thread: First Timers!

Default First Timers!

BF & I are heading to CSS Oct. 8th. Any others going then? We're in a Once Bedroom Ocean Suite....any feedback. Don't mind the hike...justifies all the anticipated cocktails & extra calories! Any tips for first time visitors?

I am envious of you first timers as you are in for the time of your life. The resort is absolutely the best. We stayed in the one bedroom beachfronts our first two trips. This May we stepped up to the ocean view veranda suite. OMG! The most awesome room we have ever stayed in. Get the highest floor possible if you can. We were in G314. Also, go to SSB your first day. You will not regret it. The beach is private and everyone is very respectful. Any other questions just ask.

Default first timers

I envy you first timers. You have so much to look forward to. we stayed in the beachfront suites two times. Last May we stepped up to ocean view veranda. If possible please do this . The view ia awesome and it is very quiet and private. get the highest floor you can for the best view. We had 177 steps without the elevator, so be prepared. We lost weight on our vacation. What a bonus, the perfect vacation plus losing wieght. Dont forget to go to the SSB on your first day. I promise you will be glad you did. The beach is beautiful and evryone is very respectful. Have a beautifulo vacation and ask anymore quetions you have.

Sorry about the double message. My computer burped and I didn't think it went through.

Thank you Tuckersmom for your imput. Sounds like G Block is the place to be.

We went to CSS for the first time in Feb, and loved it so much, we went back 7 weeks later for the first week of April. Send us an e-mail at pellis4@cogeco.ca and we'll send you lots of information about CSS, and also some pictures from our 2 trips, if you'd like!
    (Karen&Paul)

Hi KarenON, we are just east of you in Prescott and will be arriving 08/23 at CSS for our honeymoon. First time to JA and Couples. Just wondering if we could email you for some pics and info. Thanks.

tomandshannon - Hi neighbours!! Please send us an e-mail, pellis4@cogeco.ca and we'll send you all sorts of information and pictures!! Believe me, you have picked THE most perfect location for your Honeymoon. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!! Looking forward to hearing from you!
    (Karen&Paul)

Our favorite thing to do at CSS is to take an afternoon and explore the entire property while taking a dip in all the pools, a soak in all the hot tubs, and getting a drink from all the bars. It makes for a wonderful afternoon.

Remember to take a walk around the pond. There are also bikes available for riding around the resort.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come