Thread: is it true?

Default is it true?

Is it true what they say? everybody that comes to CN ends up on the AN side? I am hoping to coax my wife into it.

I wouldn't say everyone that goes to CN ends up on the AN beach but many have ventured over to try it out to see if they feel comfortable with the experience.

Many have wandered over late in thier vacation only to say they wished they went there sooner.

It is not an experience that everyone feels comfortable with and that comfort level begins from within.

So in response to your question

Is it true what they say? everybody that comes to CN ends up on the AN side?
    my response would be NO.

Nope not true at all. Good luck with the wife. I can't do A/N at CN much to public for me. LOVE A/N facilities at CTI and especially CSS though.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Is it true what they say? everybody that comes to CN ends up on the AN side? I am hoping to coax my wife into it.
    last time we were there it ended up looking like a scene from woodstock.... the wholes resort on the an beach papa smoke can describe the more racy details of a woodstock like "gathering " such as this... it was all good

I would say no to that - the AN experience is experienced by a very small population of the resort guests. Don't let that discourage you - it's a wonderful experience and an easy way to check it out is to go into the hot tub (AN of course)to see if it's for you. If your wife is not comfortable then still try to visit the hot tub in the evenings when it's likely nobody else will be there.

Beowulf, no it is not true. There are plenty of people that try it, but not as many as you may think. My wife has tried to talk me into it for several years - to no avail. However, she has talked me into trying the a/n hot tub during our upcoming trip. Whatever you end up doing, I am sure that you'll have a great time!

One Love!

kid_kadoodle

A typical scene from Woodstock would probably show the rain, the mud and the rain soaked people all over the place. I certainly hope the AN beach at CN doesn't turn into a mud pit!

Papa Smoke has memory lapses and on many occasions forgets those golden days.

We have seen the Au Natural side full of people but never have the activities ever come close to resembling Woodstock in fact of all three resorts that offer a beach for nude sunbathing CN has to be the quietest.

Definitely not everyone tries the AN at CN. I would say the portion of the beach set aside for AN sunbathing is pretty reflective of the portion of guests that spend their time on the AN beach.

My wife wasn't sure she wanted to try it. We sat beside the AN beach our first day. The next day we did an early morning stroll on the AN beach before anyone else was there to see what it was like. My wife was surprised how far back we could sit, so there was privacy from people walking the beach and how much shade was available. We spent the rest of our days on the AN beach.

Good luck getting your wife to try AN. A casual stroll through the AN beach when no one is AN on the beach may inspire her.

We leave in 85 hours for our 6th trip and have never tried it and likely will not this time - DH's Irish skin a little too sun sensitive In all of our visits we have never noticed the AN beach crowded (last visit in Bldg 9 so saw it daily) but yes there are people there. Good luck convincing the wife - and enjoy CN for all it is - with or without swimwear.
    Ya Mon

Quote Originally Posted by Shari and James View Post
    Nope not true at all. Good luck with the wife. I can't do A/N at CN much too public for me. LOVE A/N facilities at CTI and especially CSS though.
    Right there with ya! Too bad, because we LOVE CN and the negril beaches.

Not true at all when we've been there. I'd say a surprisingly small percentage ever try the nude beach. I'd say even more so with the younger guests. Alot more 40s and 50s visit than 20s and 30s.

We just came from CN and there were only about 4-5 couples who used the AN beach during our entire 7 day stay. I was surprised at that, but then there did seem to be more younger people who stayed at the pool than on the beach.

I think the older people (40-60) are just more comfortable with being au naturel. We don't think everyone is looking at us and if they do look, who cares!!! It's a compliment!

I actually wanted to do a makeover on some of the younger ladies there. I was surprised at how dressed down they were at dinner. I use dinner time to dress up for my husband and show him why he loves me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lpmp View Post
    ...I actually wanted to do a makeover on some of the younger ladies there. I was surprised at how dressed down they were at dinner. I use dinner time to dress up for my husband and show him why he loves me!!!
    ...and some of the younger men too!!! I guess the pleasure of dressing up a little for dinner has not been passed along to some of the members of younger generations.

To each their own...

I am one who hopes this is not the case, hell I get worried enough when I realize this body was not ment for a AN beach.

My wife and I are pretty private, not that we wouldn't but baring it all is not for us.

I think this is like the perception that Jamacia adult resoprts are nothing but swinging, drunken pot fests. I think it is just that some places seem to give the entire Adult resort idea there a bad name.

It took me 2 weeks of back and forth with my cousin who is our travel agent to convince me I won't end up like the Golden Girls in the episode where they end up at the Nudist Colony for vacation.

To rayinpa- NOOOOOO! Couples is definitely not like what you're thinking. Now, the resort two doors down from CN is like that - that's why it's called Hedonism. I'd recommend staying away from that type of resort!!!

The people at Couples are very respectful of others - there's no playing around, switching partners, drugs (well, a cocktail or two). CN is so incredibly romantic - we just fell in love all over again.

And trust me, your body type makes no difference whatsoever. My husband is very hairy all over with a big of a tummy and he doesn't have a problem going AN. We just came back from CN and just saw a few couples who were over 300 lbs each. And it doesn't matter one bit to any of us.

And if you feel uncomfortable talking any - just find a spot where there's no one and enjoy the breeze flowing over your body. We were like you - couldn't imagine taking it all off. But now, it's difficult to keep it on. It's only between me and my husband, no one else needs to judge you.

We were there last week for one day as we did the transfer from CSA. It was our first time to couples but they didnt charge us the 100 fee per person. Their not that organized sometimes. When we inquired with the concierge he said it would cost us but when we called we got another concierge who never brought it up. Then when we checked out, there was nothing on the bill. We like it because we werent sure about seeing the other AN couples around CSA all day. This way we experienced it but went back to our resort and were comfortable.