You can visit CN while at CSA - you have to be a member of Romance Rewards and sign up for Trading Spaces. They allow 10 couples on Monday, Wednesday and Friday to switch resorts. But you can not walk from one to the other, it is a several mile walk on a pretty busy road.
Can I visit other Couples Resorts? (Trading Places program)
Romance Rewards members will now be offered the privilege of complimentary day passes to a nearby Couples Resort. We're calling the program "Trading Places".
In Negril, Trading Places is available between Couples SweptAway and Couples Negril.
In Ocho Rios, Trading Places is extended between Couples Sans Souci and the NEW Couples Tower Isle.
Here are the rules and conditions for the new Romance Rewards Trading Places:
1. Trading Places is restricted to Romance Rewards members only. Since it may take several days for new Romance Rewards member account to be activated, only Romance Rewards members who have an active account upon arrival at your resort are eligible.
2. Trading Places is limited to a maximum of 10 couples per day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.
3. Romance Rewards members must sign up for Trading Places with Guest Relations 24 hours in advance. The sign up is only available while you are on property. Romance Rewards members may only sign up for Trading Places once per stay.
4. Complimentary transfers from your resort to the nearby resort will depart at 9:45 am and will depart from the nearby resort back to your resort at 4:00 pm.
5. Should you decide to leave the nearby resort prior to 4:00 pm, transfer costs will be at your expense. If you miss the 4:00 pm transfer, the nearby resort reserves the right to charge the current day pass rate.
6. Activities at the nearby resort which require reservations such as excursions and scuba are not part of the day pass privilege. Spa facilities may be utilized subject to availability; however no coupons or credits from your resort may be used at the nearby resort.
I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).
Most people recommend against the walk, but it has been done. It is a long walk and can be quite hot. If one tries this, recommend walking along the beach the majority of the trip, but twice you'd have to walk along the road - and great caution should be taken there.
Once arriving at the resort access is needed and others have answered that issue.
Its about a 20-30 minute walk to CSA from CN. We walked it last Dec. for the Jamaican Marathon. I would ask at the desk before you leave if you'll be allowed on CSA I think they have some rule about only so many other couples per day. Not sure so ask.