Default Anyone going to css 7/27/to8/4

Hi jim & jeanne here from st louis getting ready for 1st time with couples resorts at css!

Join the July & August threads. There are a few people that will be there at the same time, including us. We'll be there 7/31 to 8/7.

Michael & Monica from Windermere, FL.
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

Quote Originally Posted by magmon View Post
    Join the July & August threads. There are a few people that will be there at the same time, including us. We'll be there 7/31 to 8/7.

Hi there, is this your first time here? CSS looks great!

No. 2nd time to CSS (2008) & 5th time to couples (CTI - 2009 & CN - 2005 & 2006). CSS is a beautiful resort and I'm sure you'll love it?

What room type are you staying in?
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

Hi, thanks for your reply, our rm type is ocean suite. Do we get to pick a building group (area).

We've requested specific buildings & locations in the past with some success. Can't hurt to try. Unless we get upgraded, we're staying in a 1BR Beachfront Suite which is either block A or B.

Are you guys going to try Sunset Beach during the day? If so, maybe we'll meet you there. If not, we'll see you around the resort in the evenings.

2 weeks to go.
    MAGMON

Magmon- We are in the beachfront suites 31st-6th. See you there.....can't wait! It is our first trip.

Fantastic. Looking forward to meeting you. We get into Montego Bay at 3 PM and should be to the resort around 6. We spend as much time as possible at Sunset Beach so if you venture over there look for the fool in a University of Florida hat. I'm also going to add you to the August list. There are few others traveling to CSS around the same time.

15 days, 5 hours and 51 minutes to go.
    MAGMON

yes, hope to do all the fun that is avail!

Jim & Jean,

Great, looking forward to meeting you. Hopefully if we get in early enough, we'll get some beach time on the 31st. If not, we'll be there early on the 1st.

12 days, 6 hours, 39 minutes.
    MAGMON

Me and my new soon to be wife will be there from the 26th of july to the 4th of august. We are getting married the 24th so thats right it will be our honeymoon. Hope to see some of you around the resort and share some drinks

Mason and Regina Calgary, Canada

Default great

Quote Originally Posted by leutym View Post
    Me and my new soon to be wife will be there from the 26th of july to the 4th of august. We are getting married the 24th so thats right it will be our honeymoon. Hope to see some of you around the resort and share some drinks

Mason and Regina Calgary, Canada
    Yes my wife and I will "buy" you 2 a drink (ha). Can't wait we like to meet people from all over the world, we are from st louis.

Default great

Fantastic. Looking forward to meeting you. We get into Montego Bay at 3 PM and should be to the resort around 6. We spend as much time as possible at Sunset Beach so if you venture over there look for the fool in a University of Florida hat. I'm also going to add you to the August list. There are few others traveling to CSS around the same time.

15 days, 5 hours and 51 minutes to go.
    I will be the husky guy with a beard, I don't know what my wife will have on (ha).

Default were from st louis

Like to meet people from all over the world!

You can count on it. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding.
    MAGMON

magmon...I'll be on the look out for that U of F hat! Hubby will more than likely be in one of his CFL tees...looking forward to it!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

We will be there 7/22-7/30, will be our first time there and after spending the previous 7 days at CN (also will be our first time).

Sean & Anna Northern KY

Default Kathy

My husband (of 37 years) and I will be at Couples Sans Souci July 30th for six nights. It will be our third Couples visit, but first to CSS. We also have been to S properties in Jamaica and Antigua 9 other times....Couples just seems to fit us better, and we are very excited about this trip. We were at Couples Negril in August 2010. We are from Louisiana, hope to meet up with you at CSS...we do love the Natural Beach, and will spend some of our time there. First time I did that, I was nervous, because I don't have a model's body, but not there to impress anyone, just relax and feel freedom with my husband....it does freak some people out, though..so, we rarely discuss it with friends and family, LOL....everything about Couples is awesome...the properties, the food, entertainment, staff...love the Beach grills! KB

Ya mon, hello from Big Red country - Go Huskers! We'll be there July 26th - Aug 2nd. First time at CSS, 2nd time to a Couples Resort. Stayed at TI in '07 just before the remodel . . . go fish. Looking forward to meeting you all & celebrating our 25th here (hope we made a wise choice) - Dan @ Janette.