Default Mother and Mother - in - Law

I am getting married at Couples in August (YEAH!!) My mother and mother-in-law are both widows and were planning on sharing a room at the resort. Does anyone know if there are any rooms that have seperate beds or a king bed that can be split into two twins? I know it is called couples, but I am trying to make them as comfortable as possible!!!

No Twins beds available. You might ask for a roll away.
    At one point before the renovated CSS some rooms had twin beds also it was the same at CSA. CTI and CN never had twin beds

I have heard and read MANY times that there is only a king size bed available at CSA... Sorry!

I believe CSA Garden Suites have a few rooms with two double beds.

Not sure which resort you are getting married at, congratulations by the way, but I know that at CN it is all king size beds. Now I will say that they seem to be oversized kings, but still kings.

Is your mother and future mother-in-law close? I know that my mom and my former mother-in-law would have been ok to share a king size bed, but not everyone is that comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle Ann View Post
    I believe CSA Garden Suites have a few rooms with two double beds.
    From Randymon's May 28, 2010, post:

"Greetings: There are no longer any double beds at CSA. All rooms at all resorts now only have king beds."
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).