This past February was my first trip to Jamaica and Couples. My husband and I stayed at CSA in February and we loved it! One of the reasons of why we chose it was because I read so many comments on how great the beach was. Also, my husband loved to work out and we enjoyed the gym. I actually I enjoyed getting smoothies at the health bar more, but my husband loved that he had a full gym to work out in every day. We also loved the Jamaican people and culture. We stayed 2 days at the Rockhouse in Negril so we could get off the resort a little bit and experience the local culture.

We decided that we would love to come back to Jamaica, but would like to see another area. So my question is would we like CSS? The pictures of the resort look amazing. We go on vacation to have alone time and my husband just needs to relax. He spends a lot of time sleeping in a lounge chair. (He's a medical resident and it extremely over-worked) My only issue is that the beach looked very small and not as pretty as the one at CSA. Has anyone been to both? Would we really miss the beautiful beach? I would like to try to make a decision by the end of the month so that we could get the $500 resort credit. Thank you in advance for any advice!