Thread: CSS - honeymoon

Hybrid View

Default CSS - honeymoon

We will be going to CSS 08/23 - 08/30 for our honeymoon (1st time to JA and Couples), getting married 08/21. WE CAN'T WAIT!!!! 7 hour flight from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Can someone let us know what we're gonna get for weather. We hope to be on SSB every day!!!!!

Hi Tom and Shannon! Just in case you miss my post on the other thread. Yes, by all means, send us an e-mail at pellis4@cogeco.ca and we'll send you lots of info and pictures! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!
    (Karen&Paul)

Tom & Shannon,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Jamaica is an amazing island and every Couples Resorts is first class. CSS is very beautiful and SSB is the perfect oasis to spend a day with your special partner.

Unless there is tropical system in the area, the weather in August is perfectly hot, with a chance of liquid sunshine each day. We've been to CSS or CTI in early August in each of the last two years and we've only had a brief sun shower on about 20% of the days we were there. Usually only lasts about 30 minutes and then it’s sunny again. When it did rain, we usually took advantage of the time by getting lunch.

Enjoy you time at the resort and with each other.
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

I will be just heading out when you arrive. I too am a first timer, and I will be getting married on the 14 at Couples Sans Souci, and have my honeymoon and vacation all in an 8 day and 7 night stay. I am very excited and I know since I've been on the MB I can wait. I look forward to an amazing time and pray for good weather. I hope to post while I'm there as well but if I can't because I become to busy... well look for my post, because it "Soon Com"

We are getting married on 8/21 as well and will be at CSS from 8/23 to 8/30 - see you down there! And congratulations! 3.5 weeks to go!!!
    ~Clare and Noah

I have heard the CSS offers some freebies to newlyweds even if you are not married there. Is this true? How do I learn more? I am getting married Nov. 6 and will be honeymooning the 8th through the 16th at CSS =)

Default Newlywed Freebies

Hi Coffeekitty! Yes there is some freebies for honeymooners and weddings...they are almost the same as each other. If you go to the Couples web site on the left of the screen you will see a list....weddings, honeymoons, accomodations, ect. If you click on the wedding or honeymoon link it will explain everything. I've done a lot of research myself and understand it to be as follows...for a honeymoon they send you up a bottle of sparkling wine and you will receive a free half hour his and hers massage. Just please make sure to bring your marrage licence or some kind of document proof of marrage in the last 30 days and you'll be good to go. I hope this helps, have a safe trip! christy

Default Please advise

My Soon to be wife and I will be at CSS Jan 3 - 15 for our honeymoon. We are in the Beachfront One bedroom Suite w Jacuzzi. Is that on the ground floor or on 2 or 3? Just wanting to gauge the level of privacy.

Please advise on how I can make sure she is blown away

Dquejuan - The one bedroom beachfront jacuzzi suites are on all 3 floors of buildings A and B. If you want her to be "blown away", switch your booking to a penthouse suite, and try to get D20 or D21. Now either of those 2 rooms will definitely do it!! Any beachfront jacuzzi room has a very small balcony with only room for the 2 chairs and a small table that is on it. The penthouse suites have HUGE balconies, with 2 tables, 4 chairs, and 2 padded lounge chairs. The one bedroom ocean suites also have large balconies with lounge chairs. These rooms are also up on the cliffs, so the views are much better. Send us an e-mail to pellis4@cogeco.ca if you'd like, and we'll send you lots more information and some pictures of CSS.
    (Karen&Paul)