Hybrid View

Default Just back from CSA and it definitely lived up to the hype!!

So just returned last night from CSA...already missing it!

We just wanted to say that this hotel totally lived up to the hype! We loved every minute of it...the grounds are beautiful, the food amazing and the staff beyond compare!

We made lots of good friends while there as well. I would recommend this to anyone at all.

Our favorite restaurant was the Patois and the Lemongrass. I did not care for the Palms as I do not like buffet food and found that restaurant to be too warm most nights. Feathers was nice but I think the others were better.

I would like to give a shout out to those that deserve it:

SANDIA-SERVER AT PATOIS
    KEYMON-SERVER AT PATOIS
    DERICK STEPHENS-MAITRE D' AT PATOIS
    ROAN-BARTENDER AT PATOIS BAR
    SHELLY ANNE-GUEST SERVICES MANAGER
    ANDRE-CONCIERGE
    ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE-PIANO MAN EXTRAORDINAIRE
    TEMO-ENTERTAINMENT TEAM
    HAKIM-ENTERTAINMENT TEAM

Thank you to all of you for making our week so special and making us feel like family. I can't wait to come back!!

And to all our new friends from Texas you guys were a blast!!

From Kim and Peter

My husband and I just got back a couple of days ago and are missing it too. It is so hard to leave paradise.

I just wanted to say that I agree about SANDIA. Loved her!!! We had her as our server on our first night there and she made us feel so at home and welcome.

We just got back today. And my husband just looked at me and said "One Red Stripe please."...........lol............. I said, "One drink of the day please."..............

Default Green flag service

Hi london1817,

When we returned from our first trip, my hubbie found a little flag somewhere, and actually tried to get ME to get his beers for him!

Beergirl

We just got back last night and feel exactly the same. Best place ever. So happy we decided on CSA!!!!

Really good call on the staff...Derick has a lovely manner, made Patois that bit extra special. Ulti..well he's Ulti...