Default Couples Negril Catamaran Trip

I've been looking through old threads and it seems like there is some conflicting information out there. Can anyone confirm the day of the CN catamaran trip, the sign-up process and whether or not it fills up fast? I am arriving on a Tuesday and am worried about it being full. Thanks so much!

Monday, Thursday and Saturday the catamaran sets out.

YES it does fill up fast so sign up in the morning as soon as you can.

You can't sign up the day before only the day of.

If you look under the specific resort, there is a hyperlink "Activities" which has a schedule for the week. It looks like the catamaran cruise on Monday, Thursday & Saturday. In my experience, it wasn't difficult to reserve space. We actually went twice on our last trip to CN!

The cruise departs at 4:00 PM Monday, Thursday and Saturday. We've only been on the CSA cruise, and I can't remember the sign-up details for CN. We had no trouble getting aboard at CSA. We signed up a day or two in advance and the resort was at full capacity.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Whether it fills up fast really depends on how many people are at the resort at the time. We have not ever had a problem getting on the cruise. It really is great, you will love it.

you may also try to get on if someone does not show up at depature, if you can not get signed up in time.