Default I-pod docks at CSS

Questions - Do they have I-pod docks at CSS and will it recharge my I-pod? Trying to pack very little. Thanks

Yes they have an ipod dock on the clock. It would not charge my iPhone 3G last year, so you will need to bring a charging cable. Also, the clock will not be able to be moved around. So if you want to listen to your ipod/iphone in another room such as the bathroom or on the balcony, you will need to bring other speaker options.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Yes, they do have Ipod docks that charge your Ipod's @ CSS. To be safe I still take my charger and a small JBL external speaker that both fit in the safe deposit box in the room. What would you do if the Ipod dock/charger does not work properly in the room? I guess just enjoy the beauty of CSS and Jamaica? Not bad

I was expecting an Ipod dock in my room at CSS but we had a CD player instead(F block, 6/4-6/11). I spoke with housekeeping and they had that replaced with an Ipod dock that afternoon while we were at the beach. Great service! It did charge my Ipod touch.

The one we had in our room in January charged my 2nd gen iPod touch and my wifes iPhone 3gs, but YMMV. I'd bring a charger just in case, they don't take up much room.