Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: June 2010

Default June 2010

I will be headed to CN for our first couples trip and our honeymoon! anybody else in JUNE?

we will be there June 28th - July 1st celebrating our 33rd anniversary on July 1st

Default June

My fiance and I will be there June 8th - June 19th (getting married on the 16th)... Cannot wait!!!!

Default Igreen5488 - we'll see you there

My fiance and I will be getting married on the 5th of june and will be at CN from the 7th to the 12th. I guess we will see you there. I am kinda jealous to see you will be there for 2 weeks!

Well we're coming from the UK so it's a bit far to come for a week
    That's the story I keep telling myself!!!

Default june

we are going for the first time june 18-25th. Looking forward to it, we both need it.

same for us, first timers going June 8-13th

first time for us, we will be there june 8-13

can't wait to get there, not sure what to expect though we are use to going to riviera maya, mexico every year for our anniversary and it is very hard for me to go anywhere else but mexico but my husband wants to try something new. we have only been to jamaica once and I was not impressed so I am hoping the couples is better than where we stayed before.

We'll be celebrating our 25th anniversary 6/19-6/24. Went to Couples O.R.,now Tower island for our honeymoon & it was fantastic!Can't wait- things can only get better!

My wife and are celebrating on 15th anniversary on July 1 by staying from 6/29-7/6. We are can not wait. It has made our spring break trip to Florida with kids kind of anticlimatic now.

Default anniversary in june!!!

My husband and I will be going june 16-20. We are so excited. We have been married for 8 years in May and this will be our first VACATION with out our 3 babies!! Im a little nervous but sure the time will be great and will fly by!!

Quote Originally Posted by lmdecker View Post
    My husband and I will be going june 16-20. We are so excited. We have been married for 8 years in May and this will be our first VACATION with out our 3 babies!! Im a little nervous but sure the time will be great and will fly by!!
    OMG!! We are going to be there June 16-20 also AND it is our 10 yr anniversary AND we too have 3 small kids that we are leaving for the first time AND your user name is the same as my last name (Decker). CRAZY huh!

hey- I tried to post a reply but not sure how this board works. Imdecker...we will be there June 16-20 also, have been married 10 yrs and also have 3 small children we are leaving for the first time. AND...our last name is Decker...like your user name. Is it your name too?

We'll be there for our 2nd trip June 22-29. We were there the same time last year, and it was amazing! Cant wait to be home!

My fiance and I are getting married on June 5th in Huntsville, AL and we will be at Couples Negril from June 7th-June 12th!! I can't wait!!!!

Dan the Man

Default Alyssa and Russ

Exact same plans as us! Married on the 5th, CN from the 7th-12th. Alyssa and Russ from IL side of the river at St. Louis. We can't wait either

Alyssa and Russ congrats!!!! I see you can pick perfect dates, also. My email address is drw0714@yahoo.com. Let's chat about work and stuff. I am interested to see if we are arriving at the same time. I have heard stories about the van ride being a little bumpy!!!! Be nice to make friends before we get there.

Dan

In the next couple of weekends i'm going to take a good pic to put up on here of us. We need to get a pic thread going to get the June group going.

Russ

Dan, What a small world.. My fiance and I are getting married in Huntsville on June 4th, and will be at CN June 6-13.. Where are you guys getting married? We actually live in Nashville, but my fiance was born and raised in Huntsville.

Kevin

We're going Jun 20-27...getting married on the beach @ 10:00AM June 23. Sounds like a fun group's going to be in CN that week! Can't wait!

My wife and I are going the 6th-12th for our 10th anniversary. Last time we went it was our Honeymoon.

We are heading back June 16th - 23rd for our 11th wedding anniversary. We were married in Ocho Rios and honeymooned in Negril in 1999. I have actually lost count but this is our 15th or 16th time back as we go every year in June and sometimes for birthdays. We have been to all resorts just came back last year from the newly modeled CTI - wow is all I can say but I do love my CN as it is my favorite. For all newbies - you will not be disappointed I can promise you that. The resort is fabulous and the staff are amazing! I hope you all have a wonderful time!

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by lgreen5488 View Post
    Well we're coming from the UK so it's a bit far to come for a week
    That's the story I keep telling myself!!!
    ok
    Last edited by pat@cheryl; April 14th, 2010 at 12:00 PM.

randy call me today when u get home.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast