Hybrid View

Default Wedding Insane!!!! Is this normal?!

Ok so I really think I'm going insane about this wedding. I'm just so excited, that all I think about is the wedding. I even DREAM about it. One night my mind was racing about picture poses. It was so bad, that I couldn't sleep until I got up and wrote these things down! Then daily I'm on MB for at least 3-4 hours trying to absorb every piece of information I can, so I can be prepared for everything. I'm also constantly looking for wedding stuff on the internet. Its like I live, sleep, eat, and breath, the thought of my wedding. The wedding isn't even until May 2011! Thankfully I already have my dress, so no worries there. I'm thinking I might change my name from "relaxed bride" to "looneybride". Has this happened to any other brides?? I'm starting to think I may be a liiiitle obsessed...LOL. Help someone, please tell me Im not insane!

Default Your not the only one.....

OMG I've got 2 months and I am going crazy I feel your excitement! I have been on the message board, google earth, wedding music web sites and on a mail order frenzzzze. I have lot's of ideas and am forever creating lists. The only thing I know for sure is that My future husband is worth it. Can't wait until my day is here August 20, 2010 css sunset...

I am the same way, I have to wait until Nov. of 2011! EEEK!

I know how you guys feel. I get married on July 12th!!! I'm on pins and needles

you are not alone lol

in the end all that planning and anticipation and poof before you know it will be over .... in face some part will be missing from your memeory and only hear abotu from those who attend ( and i am not talking about drinking )the event will not make the marrage work so try not to stress... if you look at your grand parent or older > 70 yo couples chances are 50 years have passed and chances are their wedding was simple
    The world still need a cure for aides cancer and gulf of mexico clean up so apply that extra energy to the greater good lol... enjoy

I like the excited "insane" part of planning for something wonderful!

I'm pretty much obsessed too - I seem to spend most of my time either reading through these boards or doing other internet research. Luckily I only have to wait until the beginning of September and we only booked it quite recently. If I had to wait a whole year I think I'd go totally insane

I am late to this post, but you are definitely not wrong! I have been engaged since 2009 & it seems August 2011 snuck up & smacked me in the face. Not to mention I'm constantly changing my mind on everything from cake toppers to invite ideas.
    I'm marrying my best friend!

Quote Originally Posted by lakisha&duane View Post
    I am late to this post, but you are definitely not wrong! I have been engaged since 2009 & it seems August 2011 snuck up & smacked me in the face. Not to mention I'm constantly changing my mind on everything from cake toppers to invite ideas.
    lol me to I am so back and forth with all my decisions lol

Default So excited!

I am the same way my future husband thought I was the only crazy one. I am going to css december 12 through the 17 and I cant even stand waiting any longer. we will be getting married on the 15 its just too much anticipation.

Karissa & Jake