Default ATI /RTI Dream Weekend

We will be at CSA from 7/28 to 8/1. This is the same time as tehATI /RTI dream weekend parties in Negril. How is CSA and the beach affected during this time.

Boo great week to be in negril ... if you really want to grab some of the local vibe you will have plenty of opportunity. We have stayed in negril that week, cant speak directly about CSA but to manage your expectations:
    That week any road travel on norman mailey blvd is a nightmare walking is the best bet. So trips to ricks/west end should be planned and leave lots of time. Walking the beach will give you an opportunity to check out the parties both large and small. Great live music great sights. I dont think many folks who frequnet this board will know what ATI is. The beach will be impacted the influx of party goers have to end up somewhere lol. I am sure CSA does an excellent job of keeping the non resort folks off the property but traffic will be high vendors out in force.
    Enjoy the sights and sounds

Thanks. Do the locals mind tourists joining in ?

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    Thanks. Do the locals mind tourists joining in ?

lol no dude it is a sight granted if you are a causasian tourist with little of any JA roots you will be in the minority but so what it is something to behold. The people attending make it a big deal so obviously large " groups" will be out and it may take a lil longer to get a beer... but the local do not mind... please not if you are they with your lady she will gets LOTS of attention from the local men. Most JA men respect a lady with a guy however is she wonders off solo she will be flirted with nothing to worry about just be aware of ...
    enjoy and notice the number of other folks that respond lol..
    if you are serious about the events i know they sell week long bracelets to all the parties

We are staying at CSA during the ATI weekend. I see a party is at Margaritaville on Friday and Long Bay Beach Park on Saturday so we will be in the middle of it . How will this affect the beach and surrounding areas. Will it be crowded. Will the beach be closed off during the parties ?

Quote Originally Posted by Boo View Post
    We are staying at CSA during the ATI weekend. I see a party is at Margaritaville on Friday and Long Bay Beach Park on Saturday so we will be in the middle of it . How will this affect the beach and surrounding areas. Will it be crowded. Will the beach be closed off during the parties ?
    the amount of traffic on the beach will be incredible. long bay beachs are public along the water line. couples will certainly enforce a no access as it normally does. The amount of folks in the water on the end of the resort will be much more croweded with party goers. the amount of vendor will be relative to the increased beach patrons. ATI will be hopping that is for sure ...the party on lon bay park has historically been a "topper" secret performer and a party that starts ealry and runs into the late night think new years eve and fat tuesday for a week oh yea !!!

please take this into consideration in the evnt you ned a cab later afternoon to early evening getting out to the cliffs will take forever, plan accordingly enjoy