Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Nice post Dirtleg

Thanks for the great update dirtleg. It almost made me feel like I was back "home". Can't wait for January so we can visit our favourite place on earth again. Have a safe journey tomorrow.

Default dirtleg... CSA live update...

Appreciate the update from CSA! We are considering this resort next February so I'm always anxious to hear the latest comments. I hope you've had a wonderful stay and don't worry about the amount of food you've eaten or lack of sleep - you'll be back to "reality" very soon so ENJOY paradise to the fullest!

No one leaves the boat without a life preserver? We were there in April and they were still optional. Did they say what the reason was? There were a few really bad accidents while we were there that they were not prepared for. I wondered if there would be any changes after that.

We did not inquire for the reasons for the life preservers. On our last visit, three years ago, they were optional so I was a bit surprised by the clear instructions that they were required by all that entered the water, no exceptions.

I will post a new thread soon with additional thoughts and observations on our trip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2