Default Live from CSA...... Garden Suite now GVS

We are at CSA now. Many have posted concerns about the renaming of the garden suites. We have been to couples 3 times and book garden suites. We arrived at our garden suite- now the GVS to find the mini bar and TV. Great NEWS>>>>>> they have also added additional soundproofing to these rooms. We are right next to the road and can't hear any road noise at night. Last night at the repeaters dinner- Phillip- the Chief Engineer talked about all of the work that went into soundproofing these rooms. They have done a GREAT job!!!!!!

Wow!! That is fantastic news!! Thank you for the update

Thanks! We want more updates! more, more, more! LOL! Have you had any trouble getting reservations for dinner or cat cruise?

yes they spoke of those changes for us at the repeaters dinner in April, I do wonder however if they have soundproofed the REAL GVS rooms too not just the old Garden Suites. hmmmmm
    Erika & Sean

were you able to get a palapa?

We had NO trouble getting a reservations at Feathers and Lemongrass. We booked on Monday for Tuesday and Wednesday and had a 7pm and 7:30p reservation. We were able to get Cat Cruise for the next day. No problem!!
    As for the Palapa- we aren't early risers- so they were gone by the time we got to the beach- but we got one after lunch one day. Plenty of shade under the trees on the other days.

How were the rooms themselves? The last time we were CSA ( a couple years ago) they were in dire need of some refurbishing.

The room was great. Beautiful room- clean and well maintained.
    We had no complaints or problems.

London - thanks for the news. My (then) new wife and I will be @ CSA in 2 weeks, and we had booked a GVS prior to this change...any word on updates/changes to the original GVS's?!