Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I think I love it because it would taboo at home and no one would expect me to do it... then once you are laying on the lounge chair and the sun hits your body, it feels so natural. Next you get up, a little self conscience, and you realize that the whole experience has nothing to do with sex...everyone is so relaxed, damion is tending bar and it is just comfortable...then the boat comes and we have to go back to the pool...that is where the insecurities set in because all the "bikini bods" are hanging at the bar and I look forward to 9am boat ride back to the island!

Quote Originally Posted by barbgentile View Post
    ...then the boat comes and we have to go back to the pool...and I look forward to 9am boat ride back to the island!
    Try CSS next time and you will not HAVE to go back to the pool and there is no waiting for a boat ride back to the island. Also, if the weather is a little too windy and the water is rough, it does not stop you from simply taking a short walk to SSB and the best AN area that Couples has to offer.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Default Thank YOU

jamaican_junkie, mrg, Bilkat and doncindy,

Thank you for understanding and responding to my question. Part of why I do want to go is for the sense of respect and easy going feeling I get from this message board. If my husband hasn't already been reading this and knows who this is I think I will be surprising him when we go! CTI oct 10-17. Thank you thank you.

It. Feels. Awesome.
    Lucy

Default i couldnt do it

i just couldnt sunbathe naked ..............and my partner is going to be literally drawling over the women that do, just my insecurities i guess and a little worried about feeling so uncomfortable when people walk past. i just wouldnt want another guy seeing my bits and pieces lol

Default Missing Out

Longley1234, you are missing out if you don't try it. You'll be sorry forever. But tell your partner to be careful. Gawkers aren't to welcome.

oh ok ....well maby just the once lol

With Colorado Julie all the way, there is nothing worse than the boys all chaffed from a wet suit

Heading to CSS 10/8 thru 10/13. We're "newbies" and in our early 50's and definitely not Ken & Barbie! Heading straight to SSB to make new friends, drink awesome cocktails and feel the warmth of the sun all over our bodies!

I think we just thought that we would try it, and if we didn't like it we would leave the AN beach and needn't ever go back. I think I felt a bit silly and self consious for about 3 minutes, maybe... but since then - there is no way we wouldn't do AN. The feel of the sea spray over your body, it makes swimsuits feel yuck. Three and a half weeks to go.... wooo!!!

Never in a million years would I have thought that I would go to an all nude beach! Me who has never been naked in front of anyone but my husband and my doctor who is female! Me who is a very shy person and has had insecurities about my body for as long as I can remember! But I did and would never go back to the other beach. It was an experience that is hard to put into words and you will not understand until you try it. I just did this 3 weeks ago so I can speak from recent experience. It made myself and my husband have a reconnection that is hard to explain. And yes..everyone is wonderful, friendly and non-judjmental. If you are still not sure, try the other beach and start out topless. But you will find that you will be one of the few to go topless and on the AN beach everyone is equal. Don't leave Jamaica with regrets of at least not trying it...you won't regret.

My wife is also reluctant to bare it all in front of others. We are heading to CTI in September. I have gotten her to nude sunbathe in the pool in our backyard (with a privacy fence, of course) so I think she may come around to the AN experience. Any suggestions to make her more comfortable?

Read our post about 6 or 7 down...... If that doesn't convince her nothing will. "thank you islanders"

Quote Originally Posted by longley123 View Post
    i just couldnt sunbathe naked ..............and my partner is going to be literally drawling over the women that do, just my insecurities i guess and a little worried about feeling so uncomfortable when people walk past. i just wouldnt want another guy seeing my bits and pieces lol
    I have never seen any drawling over the nude women, actually the topless women walking the beach with little bottoms always draw more attention!!!!!!

Tennyson11,

I have deleted your last post as well as all the angry responses to it. Please be more respectful on this message board.

Couples Resorts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2