Thread: Pre Check In

Default Pre Check In

I'm sure this has been asked before but here goes, so bare with me. When is the best time to do the pre check in online? 1 month prior or just prior to "takeoff" ?
    Thanks

I would say no longer than about a week before you go. It should be enough time for them to be organized and not too much time for you to be forgotten.

Seandymon told me 3 days before is good.

Default Thanks!

3-5 days sounds reasonable I guess, now the waiting..............

what site or where do we go about doing this as well??

key...go to the Romance Rewards site.

Couples recommends on the Romance Rewards tab doing pre-checkin a minimum of 3 days prior to your arrival. This gives them time to have your perks ready. We have done this on our last few trips, and have never had a problem with receiving massage certificates, invitations to the repeaters dinner, etc. In fact, I usually pre-register about a month or so ahead of time. It gives me something to look forward to, and I don't have to worry about forgetting to pre-register in the rush the few days before vacation. Just be sure to check your flight information, and to let them know if anything changes prior to arrival.

And, yes, you pre-register under the Romance Rewards tab at left.

I did pre check in about 5 days prior to our trip. Our package was waiting at the registration desk at check in at CSA. We just got home and our snack bag was ready for us at check out.

Default pre check in

I did the pre check in however it doesn't show our reservations. We booked through a travel agent, would that make a difference? Any suggestions? Thanks!

One week from today we will be in paradise!!

Maybe a crazy question but can you register and do pre check in if this is your first couples trip...or is this just for repeat customers?

Quote Originally Posted by sunflower1972 View Post
    Maybe a crazy question but can you register and do pre check in if this is your first couples trip...or is this just for repeat customers?
    I don't know, but it can't hurt to try.
    Vicky

Yes, u can register and do pre-check in for your first trip. My co-worker went one her very first trip to CTI in 03/2010 and she came back to work, we went on her account to see if she had gotten credit for her trip and she did. I think u should register for your very first trip because, that's how the points add up. IMO, it's a 50/50 chance of them posting your points and getting u your perks, whether u pre-register online or not. It's the luck of the draw.