Thread: mini bar at css

Default mini bar at css

My wife and i were talking about our upcoming trip and the subject of the mini-bar came up. We were wondering if anyone who has been to css can shed some light as to what is in the mini bar at css

Just returned 6/21. The standard stock will be water, Caribe beer, Diet Coke (or Coke Light), Coke, Sprite and orange or pineapple juice. You will receive a daily menu to fill out for additional items, free of course, such as Clamato juice, Ting or hard liquor.

If I remember correctly, the mini-fridge was stocked with random juices, water, Ting, Pepsi products, and Red Stripe. On top of the fridge there are bottles of gin, rum (Appletons), and vodka. I can't remember the brand of gin, but I think the vodka might have been Popov (not great, but they have better vodka at the bars). There is also a coffee maker with Blue Mountain coffee packets. Once we had a bottle of wine in our fridge when we checked in. You can also request bottles of red, white, or sparkling wine from room service!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by iluvchenny; July 6th, 2010 at 11:30 AM.

Cokes, Waters, ginger beers (sodas), Caribe beers...usually two of each to start off with.

The mini-bars are replenished every day, and you can fill out the checklist they have on top of the counter where the bar is. You can ask for different kinds of beverages, including a variety of beers, sodas (I recommend the Tings), juices, etc. You can even ask for hard liquor. Careful...they usually provide full bottles.

Ok, looks like there have been some improvements from when we were last there (summer '08)! My husband and I are glad to see there has been a switch to Coke products and I love the checklist idea. Now we have another thing to look forward to in only 18 days!!!

I see some have posted red stripe other caribe do they stock different beer based on room category? If you wish to have red stripe can you make a request? I know erd stripe isnt the end all be all but when in rome it is sure noce to sip on while waiting for the missus to get her sexy on

my wife and i were at csa the first week of june. the first 5 days they had our fridge stocked with nice cold red stripes ( in the short ugly bottles), but then they started stocking it with the crappy caribe, so i dunno? i wish it was red stripe all the time. Just something cool about the bottles i suppose... But i cant complain, CSA still kicks ass!

I'm surprised so many folks don't care for the Caribe?! I loved it! lol

It appears to be Gordon's Gin, which is pretty good stuff.

WWG

Quote Originally Posted by iluvchenny View Post
    Ok, looks like there have been some improvements from when we were last there (summer '08)! My husband and I are glad to see there has been a switch to Coke products and I love the checklist idea. Now we have another thing to look forward to in only 18 days!!!
    I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you. I much prefer Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke. I won't even drink coke unless I am desperate. So, in my thoughts it is a downgrade. But they can't please us all in that respect.
    Linda