Default Our CSS Wedding 6/11/10 at 4:00 pm

We had an amazing wedding at CSS! Antonette, the wedding planner, was incredible - she took care of everything! Albert, our photographer, was awesome and made sure we got all the shots we wanted of ourselves and our wedding guests. Lil Portia kept the party going at our private cocktail hour and Miguel and Shelliann were loads of fun at the Gala later that night.

Our guests all thought it was the best wedding (and vacation) they have ever been to. No regrets at all-

Enjoy the pics. I have many more if anyone future brides want to see!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

beautiful pictures!!! congrats you both!!!
    Did you hire the resort phototgrapher?
    -thanks!

peace & LOVE
    Jamie and Craig

Yes, Albert was the resort photographer and he was great! Very accomodating and professional. Also, the DVD done was incredible - a great keepsake!

thanks for sharing you pictures, its nice to see some from CSS. I am getting married there July 8,2011

Coloradogirl, congratulations!! I would love to see the rest of your pics! I am getting married there 3/19/11. I see that you chose the large gazebo. How did you like that area of the resort? Was the gazebo clean/decorated well? Do u think there would be enough room for 60 guests? Who is Lil Portia and what was her role at the cocktail party? I would love to have one and was wondering about it. If i can afford it, I will hire a steel drum band for the cocktail party!!! Can't wait....congrats again!!!