Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: June 2011

Pat,
    That sounds great! I'll save youremail through the summer and contact you as the Fall approaches. Living in Montgomery on Lake Conroe, we can make Kyle Field in about 50 minutes. We need to find time to have a "Couples" resort get together. Some otehr friends of ours are in the Santa Fe/Hitchcock area. Some others in Spring and Willis. Wouldn't be great to all get together for happy hour somewhere. We will talk to you soon.

Brian,
    Great picture of you and Annmarie, Hate that we wil be gone before youarrive, but will try to leave alittle fun on the island for you. Enjoy!!!!

Respect,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Hello! Not sure how to add to the list! If you are the one to do it, will you please add Shanna and Chris to the list =) We will be there June 20-25. It is our first trip. Can't wait!

edit: I'm new to the boards so I didn't know who to msg or how the posts were posted, so that's why there is a double post... Sorry =/
    Last edited by shannac; May 24th, 2011 at 07:47 PM.

We will be making our first trip to CTI for our honeymoon June 20-25. We are getting sooo excited! Can't wait to meet everyone =)

Shanna & Chris

Default Omg 9 days!!!!!!!!

I'm SOOOO excited!!!!

I go for my dress fitting tomorrow and pick it up Thursday.

I am so going to hunt down the following people to ask for them to join us in our wedding on MONDAY June 6h at 11am!!!

Dennis & Louise
    Steve & Jeannie
    Mike & Laura
    Jessica & Darren
    June & Steve
    Jon & Laurie
    Robyn & Craig
    Cale & Sarah
    Dan & Tara
    Billy & Audra!!!

We can't swing any wedding photography, so we're going to bring a few extra digital cameras along. I am gonna ask if there are any people in this group who would be willing to take some photos and someone willing to take video for me... pleassseeeeee????????????????????

I would find some way of repaying your kindness... perhaps buy you a drink?? LOL

Anyway, I can't freaking wait....

Quote Originally Posted by avelezsolic View Post
    I'm SOOOO excited!!!!

I go for my dress fitting tomorrow and pick it up Thursday.

I am so going to hunt down the following people to ask for them to join us in our wedding on MONDAY June 6h at 11am!!!

Dennis & Louise
    Steve & Jeannie
    Mike & Laura
    Jessica & Darren
    June & Steve
    Jon & Laurie
    Robyn & Craig
    Cale & Sarah
    Dan & Tara
    Billy & Audra!!!

We can't swing any wedding photography, so we're going to bring a few extra digital cameras along. I am gonna ask if there are any people in this group who would be willing to take some photos and someone willing to take video for me... pleassseeeeee????????????????????

I would find some way of repaying your kindness... perhaps buy you a drink?? LOL

Anyway, I can't freaking wait....
    Consider this our RSVP! I'm actually in the process of making a list of weddings happening while we are there so we can try and make it to as many as we can. Also, I love taking pictures and took a photo class recently and plan on taking photos. If you want, an extra memory card instead of an extra camera would work well so that I can still use my camera and then just give you the card of photos. Congrats in advance!!

A big Texas/Jamaica welcome to Shanna and Chris as well as huge congratulations on the upcoming wedding and honeymoon. I, like all others on this thread that have been to CTI, will assure you that you have made a wonderfully perfect choice for your honeymoon. Your free advice is to start a savings account for next year's trip. You will begin to see how many repeat guests there are on here and once you get to CTI, you will understand why.

For those of you who know Allan and Angie, I communicated with them last night. They were hit by heavy storms in Oklahoma, but no tornados or anything that caused devastating damage. As of right now, I do not know of anyone in our June group that has taken a direct hit from any of the horrible weather that has hit the heartland of our country. However, I would bet that some on here know someone who knows someone who has been devastated. Let's all keep these people as well as the rest of those people through the midwest in our thoughts and prayers............

That being said, let's move on to something more uplifting..........
    Angie,
    We would be honored to attend your wedding. I am sure that the others you have invited will feel the same way. I have to admit that while we always stop and watch, lurk, peek, whatever, at the couples who get married at CTI, this is the first time that we have ever been INVITED!!!!!! SO COOL!!!!!!

When I think about CTI, I always smile as the memories are simply overwhelming, so many from the staff, new friends, meeting up with old friens, and private times with my wife. This invitation and the wedding to follow will always be one of those memories tha Ithink about.......Thanks for helping to enrich my life even more.

By the time anyone reads this, I will be doing the single digit dance and the smile on my face could not fit on a 50 inch big screen TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all soon!!
    God Bless!!!

Mark and Marie..................................May 30 - June 6
    Dennis and Louise...............................June 2 - 14
    Steve and Jeannie...............................June 2 - 10
    Angie and Brian (wedding 6/6- 1st time).........June 3 - 10
    Lil and Jeff (with Ang & Brian- 1st time........June 3 - 10
    Mike and Laura.........................................June 3 - 10
    Jessica and Darren..............................June 4 - 11
    June and Steve..................................June 4 - 11
    Jonathon and Laurie.............................June 4 - 12
    Robyn and Craig.................................June 5 - 11
    Cale and Sarah..................................June 5 - 11
    Dan and Tara....................................June 5 - 12
    Billy and Audra................................ June 5 - 16
    (plus Dustin/Megan and Allan/Angie in spirit)
    Curtis and Edith................................June 6 - 15
    Christine and Brian.............................June 8 - 18
    Dani and Donny(first timers to Jamaica).........June 9 -16
    Tony and Mary...................................June 9 - 16
    Ben and Nicole..................................June 9 - 16
    Zach and Jennifer................................June 12-18
    Darin and Cathey...............................June 15 - 22
    Keith and Beth..................................June 18 - 23
    Matt and Jess....................................June 18 - 25
    Stacie and John.................................June 19 - 26
    Shanna and Chris................................June 20 - 25
    Kristin & Louie.................................June 20 - 26
    Colleen and Tom.................................June 24 - July 1
    Debbie and Bob..................................June 25 - July 2
    Jen and Scott...................................June 25 - July 2
    Travis and Misty (plus Jake and Dana............June 25 - 30
    Barry and Jacqueline........................... June 25 - July 2
    Craig and Tonya ............................... June 25 - July 2
    Caroline from North Carolina and Mark...........June 26 - July 1

Angie and Allen..........................JUNE 3 - 9 2012
    Dustin and Megan.........................JUNE 3 - 9 2012
    Billy and Audra..........................JUNE 4 - 15 2012

Respect,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

avelezsolic :
    Cale and I would love to join you for your wedding on the 6th. We are getting married the next day on the 7th at 2:00, so we can trade some picture taking

Angie & Brian,
    Thanks so much for the invitation and congratulations! I'm sure you will have the time of your lives and what a great way to start your life together!!
    We are now counting less that 1 week, can't imagine, finally less than 7 days and the excitement keeps building!
    See you all soon!
    Steve & Jeannie

Siiiiiiiiiingle Digits!!

mrsferguson.... what kind of memory card does your camera take??? I will get one.

Sarahg... I am an amateur, but I do take pretty darn good pictures. I would be happy to help too!

YAY!!!!! Weddings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be the best.... 7 days and counting, holy cow!

We will be at CTI for the first time June 11-17. We went to CN for our honeymoon back in 2009 and are so excited to return to Jamaica and try out CTI! 2 weeks!

Luke and Savannah

It just takes a regular SD memory card.

1 week until we arrive!

Default 3 More Sleeps

Good Morning Everyone!!

We are getting all set and off bright and early to CTI on Thurs. Looking forward to sharing beautiful Jamaica with friends old and new!

See you soon.

Dennis & Louise

We are now at 2 days and, really looking forward to our trip home. Jonathan & Laurie what time do you come in? We would love to meet up with you?
    See everyone soon!!
    Steve & Jeannie

This will probably be the last couple added to our list, but......
    still a huge welcome to Luke and Savannah!!!!!

It is amazing how our list has grown and I would hope, that if you have never been to CTI and are on this list, you will seek out some of those that are on here with you. Audra and I have been so blessed to make friends with people we have met at CTI. We look forward to getting back each year to spend time with these same people. Each of them has enriched our lives in so many ways. They are all truly wonderful people!!!!

See you all in just a few short days!!!!
    Billy

Mark and Marie..................................May 30 - June 6
    Dennis and Louise...............................June 2 - 14
    Steve and Jeannie...............................June 2 - 10
    Angie and Brian (wedding 6/6- 1st time).........June 3 - 10
    Lil and Jeff (with Ang & Brian- 1st time........June 3 - 10
    Mike and Laura.........................................June 3 - 10
    Jessica and Darren..............................June 4 - 11
    June and Steve..................................June 4 - 11
    Jonathon and Laurie.............................June 4 - 12
    Robyn and Craig.................................June 5 - 11
    Cale and Sarah..................................June 5 - 11
    Dan and Tara....................................June 5 - 12
    Billy and Audra................................ June 5 - 16
    (plus Dustin/Megan and Allan/Angie in spirit)
    Curtis and Edith................................June 6 - 15
    Christine and Brian.............................June 8 - 18
    Dani and Donny(first timers to Jamaica).........June 9 -16
    Tony and Mary...................................June 9 - 16
    Ben and Nicole..................................June 9 - 16
    Luke and Savannah.............................June 11-17
    Zach and Jennifer................................June 12-18
    Darin and Cathey...............................June 15 - 22
    Keith and Beth..................................June 18 - 23
    Matt and Jess....................................June 18 - 25
    Stacie and John.................................June 19 - 26
    Shanna and Chris................................June 20 - 25
    Kristin & Louie.................................June 20 - 26
    Colleen and Tom.................................June 24 - July 1
    Debbie and Bob..................................June 25 - July 2
    Jen and Scott...................................June 25 - July 2
    Travis and Misty (plus Jake and Dana............June 25 - 30
    Barry and Jacqueline........................... June 25 - July 2
    Craig and Tonya ............................... June 25 - July 2
    Caroline from North Carolina and Mark...........June 26 - July 1

Angie and Allen..........................JUNE 3 - 9 2012
    Dustin and Megan.........................JUNE 3 - 9 2012
    Billy and Audra..........................JUNE 4 - 15 2012
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

OMG... Packing today!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm freaking out and I hope I don't forget anything!

Can't wait to meet all of you. I wrote down your names so that I can be reminded. You'll know us if you see two women: a short blonde with a short redhead, and a really tall, skinny guy with grey hair (Jeff, Lil's other half), and a shorter guy with, well, I won't call it grey because he doesn't want to admit that it is pretty much completely that color (but it is and he has a funky goatee n glasses ;D

Can't wait to be in paradise.

Well Jennifer and I are almost down to single digits!! So since I'm new to this is there somewhere everyone hangs out? I get on and read the post and it sounds like everyone has a good time, but I didn't know if there was a popular trend at CTI. I'm guess that we will be splitting time at the beach and pool so when we are there come by and We'd be happy to share a cocktail with ya!

3 more days till we leave for CTI!! We are definitely excited to finally see this gorgeous resort in real life.

I've been scoping out the weather and, unfortunately, right now, it looks like there might be lots of rain! http://www.weather.com/outlook/event...enday/JMXX0005

For you CTI veterans, how is the weather there, typically? Is there normally a lot of rain predicted?

I was so looking forward to getting out of this wacky Illinois weather, but I think it's following us to Jamaica! Fingers crossed for no rain!

I am officially done with work until August!!! Yea, now my mind will ONLY be on Jamaica. We have less than a week to go. Tomorrow will be a wash since I have to get a steroid injection and the sedation wipes my whole day. So that means I only have to get through Thursday and Friday. Then to the airport bright and early! I am so ready!!!!

Angie and Brian, A wedding, a wedding! I am so excited!! We are so excited about being invited to the wedding. Thank you for inviting us!!! These will be memories that you will never forget!!!!

Steve and Jeannie, we will arrive at the resort about 1:00 on Saturday!! I can hardly contain my excitement!!! Would love to meet up!!! Can't wait to see you again.

Billy and Audra, I have some toys for the island. I think we will all have lots of fun. Can't wait to see you all again.

Ready to pack now and head out early! If only I could.

Mike and all other "newbies",
    DON'T worry aboout the weather reports!!!!! We have spent roughly 35 or 40 days in Jamaica over our first four trips. All these days have been during the first half of June. The weather forecast is always the same and I can only remember one day that was totally washed due to rain. There are showers that last about 15 - 20 minutes, but rarely so they happen every day. And, when they are finished, it goes straight back to glorious sunshine.

Zach and Jenn,
    Some people hang out at the old pool next to the open air eating area, but most hang out at the other pool just west of the pier. It has the swim up bar at it. We always show up there about 4:30 or 5:00 in the afternoon when we all return from the island.

Jonathon and Laurie,
    See you at the resort between 3:00 and 4:00 on Sunday. I think that sounds about right as we are scheduled to land at MoBay about 12:30.

We leave Sunday, but i started packing yesterday......I know, so sad, so pathetic......but it kind of drives Audra crazy.....LOL!!!!!! She will probably start packing about midnight on Saturday night...........

See you all soon. I know this is going to be a FANTASTIC year!!!!

One Love,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Oh NO THE WEATHER!!!!!

Has anyone looked????? I want to cry my eyes out.

Nothing but rain the entire freaking time we're there..................... no sun in the forecast.................. I am in Chicago and we've had nothing but rain and what the heck??? Please don't let this happen.....

For those who pray, please do so that we get some sun.....

Angela,
    Don't panic!!! I am not saying that it won't rain, but that is the same forecast we have seen every year for the past four years over the first two weeks of June. Yes, we sometimes get an afternoon sprinkling of LIQUID SUNSHINE, but the bright rays come right back out. We have spent approximately 40 nights at Couples...all in the first two weeks of June....and I can only recall one day that was a total wash because of rain. It was still a great day as we all invented new drinking games at the main bar by the open air restaurant. Trust me, it will all be just fine!!!!!

One Love,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Hey Billy and Audra:
    happy sails and favorable winds to yalls trip. make everyone feel happy out on the island. I will be at the Aggie regional tournament and wish to be wish yall. Gig Em, we will catch up one of these trips.

This day finds me with so many mixed emotions.

In 365 days we will be heading home. I will now start the countdown timer. Too many days to start it sooner. No Angie and Allan that is not a reference to OU. Lol. I am so excited for all of you heading home in just a few days. I can hardly contain myself. I can't imagine if it was us going. I would be chomping at the bit. And because we aren't going this year I have to admit there is a tinge of jealousy for all who get to see our family in Jamaica. We are missing everyone so bad. As Billy has stated before. All you newbies I pray you find the friendships there that all of us have created. It is such an amazing feeling getting to see everyone you have met in the past as they become so incredibly important in your lives. Billy and Audra and Jonathan and Laurie. Can all of you stop by the dive shop and please tell them Dustin and I are sorry we missed them this year and we will be home next year to see them. Please especially give Collin a hug from me. They are an amazing group of guys. And you know we are going to miss seeing our man Damian. Tell him hi too. And two more people. Please stop Kenisha at one of the bars. She was working the main bar and the swim up bar. Give her a hug from us. She is an incredible person we met two years ago. And also Garfeild. He is a waiter. Ok I know it is your vacation but I would greatly appreciate it if you can all of them know we think about them constantly and we can't wait to see them next year. Also give each other a hug. Dustin and I miss all of you. We are anxiously looking forward to August to go camping with Billy and Audra and Allan and Angie. Next year will be an amazing year when we all get to celebrate is such a special event with Billy and Audra.

Tomorrow, Dustin and I will celebrate our 5th anniversary. He made me the luckiest woman alive five years ago. It truly was he happiest day of my life. Getting to marry your very best friend and spend the rest of your life with them is the greatest gift ever. He is definitely my better half and I am constantly amazed at how I can fall deeper and deeper in love with him each and every day I wake up next to him. He is such an amazing man and I consider myself lucky to have found my one true love. To each of you celebrating a wedding soon and heading to Jamica for your honeymoon. I hope each of you finds it to be as amazing as I have. Dustin and I never get tired of talking about our home away from home. I think everyone else might though because they have yet to experience it. Head out to the island he first day you are there. You won't regret it I promise. It is where you will meet the most genuine people ever.

Hey Billy_Audra and Jonathan and Laurie.

...Come and Knock on our door. We'll be waiting for you.

Have fun and drink for us daily.

Also.

Happy 5th Anniversary to Allan and Angie next week too. See you too in July.

One love. We miss everyone so much.

Happy Anniversary baby. I love you to the moon and back. I wish we could be in Jamaica but we I know we will have an amazing day anyway. We always do each and every day.

avelezsolic - believe me. I have been PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYING for no rain! I saw the forecast the other day and my heart just dropped!!

But, per Billy_Audra, "The weather forecast is always the same and I can only remember one day that was totally washed due to rain. There are showers that last about 15 - 20 minutes, but rarely so they happen every day. And, when they are finished, it goes straight back to glorious sunshine."

That is SO good hear! I'll still pray that we get very little rain while we're there Thanks for info, Billy!

Mike & I leave tomorrow! (this is the Laura half posting today!) I am so, so, so freakin' pumped to get out of Illinois and away from everything for a while. Reading all the veteran's posts have made me even more excited for the resort! I CAN'T WAIT!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast