Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: June 2011

Merry Christmas to all! We couldn't make it to Jamaica for the holidays, so I tried to at least come to south Florida for some warm weather. No luck, it was 33 degrees here in Naples this morning. Granted it was much colder than that back in Atlanta. I am really missing my Jamaica family and ready to see them again in June. Not to mention making some new friends. I will greatly miss those that won't be able to make it this June, but 2012 will be great! I love that many of us keep in touch via FB and emails. Keep it up.
    Stay warm and think of Jamaica often!
    Missing everyone,

Laurie

My computer won't cooperate in letting me post a picture! I will try again before June. In the meantime, change of plans for Darren and I. I am now working in an orphanage in Moldova May 26-June 2, so our trip has been pushed back one day to June 4-11.

I think I updated the list correctly!

Dennis and Louise.....................June 2 - 14
    Jessica and Darren....................June 4 - 11
    Jonathon and Laurie...................June 4 - 12
    Billy and Audra (plus Dustin/Megan and Allan/Angie in spirit)June 4 - 14
    Tony and Mary.........................June 5 - 15
    Curtis and Edith......................June 6 - 15
    Christine and Brian...................June 8 - 18
    Dani and Donny........................June 9 -16 (first timers to Jamaica)
    Jen and Scott.........................June 25 - July 2

As far as training my brain to rethink, instead of 153 days or 23(?) Mondays I am going to go with ONE semester of classes.

It's officially 2011...so we'll be on the beach in no time. In the meantime, I gave Darren all of the ingredients for dirty bananas for Christmas with a photo recipe card of pictures from our honeymoon, so we will be here in Illinois doing some mental preparation for paradise.

Default Getting married on June 6 at CTI!!

My future husband and I will be there June 3 through 9. I am soooo freaking excited.

This is our second marriage... we are joining a large family. I have 4 children, he has 3. We're traveling with our best friends, who will be the only people there (we think) to celebrate our wedding.

I've already seen a few who will be there during that time. I look forward to getting to know you more so we can have a drink!

I've never been to a Couples resort nor to Jamaica.

Angie & Brian

I'm brand new here, but I'll add to this!!!

Christine and Brian...................June 1 - 10
    Jessica and Darren....................June 3 - 10
    Angie and Brian (gettin' hitched 6/6).June 3 - 9 (First timers w/Lil & Jeff)
    Lil and Jeff (with Ang & Brian).......June 3 - 9
    Billy and Audra.......................June 4 - 14

Jessica,Darren,Angie, and Brian, Welcome to our little group. It is an incredible group and you will love everyone that you meet! That is awesome about working in the orphanage. Glad you were able to just adjust your vacation rather than having to cancel it. This will be mine and Jonathan's third year back to TI and our 4th to Couples. We got married three years ago in Negril. The people at TI are just absolutely incredible. You won't meet a better group of people to hang with.

Angie and Brian, congrats. You won't regret getting married in Jamaica. I loved that Jonathan and I did that. It was such low key when it came to preparations. We met with the coordinator for about 15 min. and then were back at the pool. Wedding three days later! The way to go!

Can't wait to meet all of you! I will gladly buy the first round of drinks for everyone!!!

Laurie and Jonathan
    (Atlanta, GA)

ANgie,
    I think you think wrong. We will all be there to celebrate your wedding with you. Couples is such a great place for the two of you to start this new chapter in our lives. I was thinking that we may not come down until the 6th, but now....I think we may have to come on the 5th just so we can lurk around in the background and watch you guys. All of us truly love seeing the weddings down there each year. I know it has special meaning to Jonathon and Laurie as they did the same thing there a few years back. i am sure it stirs certain emotions and meories that they love to relive. We all look forward to meetin the both of you as well as Lil and Jeff. Start counting down the days, it will be here before we know it.

One Love,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Default Awwww... I can't wait!

Thanks Billy. That post gave me goosebumps. You gotta meet the two of us... I'd love for you to be there. I will try attaching a picture of us here.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We are now under the 150 mark.........149 counting today!!!!!!

Just have to share this........

One reason (another reason) that Couples is so great.........
    Last Sunday, we drove to a small place called Seabrook near the Texas coast. We went to a place called Outriggers to eat lunch. I know y'all are wondering why this makes Couples special. Well, at Couples we met Dustin and Megan, they live as far south of Houston as we do north of Houston. Also, from Couples, we met Allen and Angie. They live in Oklahoma. They came down to spend New Years with Dustin and Megan and although Audra and I could not make the New Year's party, we all met for lunch on Sunday. It turned into a three and half hour affair. At no time can I remember any silence or lack of outrageously loud laughter. We had not seen any of them since leaving Jamaica last June, yet, it seemed like we had never been apart. You guys are the greatest and truly warm our hearts.

The friends you meet and make while in Jamaica are truly some of the greatest friends you will ever find.

Like they say.....Once you go, you know!
    It is a magical place.

Getting to see them really makes me yearn for Jamaica.

Billy, Wendy, Jonathon, Laurie, Brian, Kristin, Geno, Christy, Tony, Mary, Jim,Abby, and the list goes on.........
    I can only dream about how great it will be to see all of you again!!!

Until then,
    One Love,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Default June!

166 days now for us!
    We are both teachers in Washington State and will be returning to Jamaica in June! We were at COR in June 2005, and CN/CSA split in June 2007. This time we are bringing friends.
    Colleen and Tom.......................June 24-July 1
    Debbie and Bob........................June 25-July 2

I guess I should clarify my last post as that was to Angie of Angie and Brian, not Angie of Angie and Allen..........
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

my Wife an myself will be @ CTI from 7/23-7/27 then going to CSA for another 4 days. I am hoping that I do not regret staying at just one place for the week. This is our first time coming to Jamaica. We wanted to see as much of the island as we could on our first visit. Looking forward to (what i call F**k it Island) because I see it as you go on there and say F**k it I'm going AN and I don't care what anyone thinks. I hope we have a blast as we have never gone AN anywhere in public. Looking forward to the experience itself.

Ha ha ha....

This is just spectacular.

A lot of firsts for us.
    First trip to Jamaica, First trip to Couples, First AN experience, First wife , First 15 year anniversary, her first birthday out of the states. First post on this site. A lot of Firsts. Cannot wait, we will be arriving @ CTI on 6/23 then going to CSA on 6/27. It her birthday 6/26 and we will be celebrating of 15th anniversary. Looking to have a nice relaxing time with a bit of excitement.

Anything that we SHOULD NOT MISS?

Default Date Change

Billy and Audra,

Anthony and I will be there June 6-16th, and guess what...Ben and Nicole are coming too.
    Cannot wait to see ya'll. 148 days til paradise.

One love and much respect

Irie

Billy & Audra
    It was so great that it worked out where we could all get together and share a meal and some laughs. Time passed too quickly, as it always does. We so enjoyed meeting your boys. They are both polite and adorable! I'm sure they think we're all crazy (and they'd be right to think so). We had a fantastic time at Dustin & Megan's, and I'm sure we'll all be seeing one another again before we get back to TI in 2012. Thanks for taking the time to get together with us that day.
    Miss you all!
    ~Angie & Allan
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Definitely ready to get home! Here in Georgia, we have been snowed in for three days. And this may not be the end of it. There is a possibility of another day or two of ice on the roads. At this point, our school makeup days may run into our trip to Jamaica, but I will take the dock in pay because I am NOT going to change anything about our trip home!

Flipndee, As for the first AN in public, No Problem Mon. Billy loves to my experience a few years ago. When I go now, it isn't any problem. Although at home, I still have a problem leaving my bathroom into my bedroom without a towel on. One day I will get over that!

Hello everyone! New to the message board. My husband and I will be returning "home" plus our two bestfriends on June 25-30. We went to CN for our honeymoon in April 2006, went back in 2008. This will be our first time to CTI. Looks like all of you June Bugs are early JUNE. Jen and Scott.....looks like it is just us! Can't wait

Travis and Misty (plus Jake and Dana).June 25-30

Cant wait to return home......and celebrate the BIG 27 birthday while I am there. What better way to spend a birthday!

Misty
    Last edited by CU@HOME; January 13th, 2011 at 12:46 PM.

So Cool to see more people on here. Misty and Travis with Jake and Dana.....WELCOME!! Also, a big WELCOME to flipndee and all the FIRSTS they bring to the board. You are right...get down there, let loose, throw caution to the wind and have a blast!!!!

Angie,
    Thanks for posting the picture...the day was truly special!! Can't wait to see all of you again.

Jonathon and Laurie,
    Stay warm my friends. Stay inside and off the ice...that crap is slippery!!! See ya soon!

Mary,
    Great to hear about Ben and Nicole! Do you know if Jim and Abby are going to make it back this year???

Respect!!
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Default June 2011

I know they want to, but I have not heard anything. 145 days 21 hours until I am home.

Love

Irie

Default Ready to party in June

Can't wait to meet everyone in June. We will be there June 25-July 2nd celebrating our 25 anniversary. Traveling from Michigan for our 2nd trip to CTI. Very excited to return.

Barry and Jacqueline and Craig and Tonya

Barry and Jacqueline........ June 25 to July 2
    Craig and Tonya .......... June 25 to July 2

Welcome to the hoop crew....Barry, Jacqueline, Craig, and Tonya....unfortuneately, we will be long gone when you arrive. However,
    may we all offer you great congratulations on your 25th anniversary and a toast to 25 more years of happiness and bliss!!! Maybe one june y'all can get there a little sooner and we will stay a little later and we can all toast a drink together.

For all you early Junebugs......time grows near. We are all in the 120 to 130 day range........WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hang in there and count'em down!!!!!!!!

Peace, Love, and Respect!!!
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

We were lost in here somehow!

Angie and Brian (wedding 6/6- 1st time) June 3-10
    Lil and Jeff (with Ang & Brian- 1st time) June 3-10

Hiya!! My fiancé and I just booked our first trip to Jamaica today!! We are so excited! Well be in CTI June 20 - 26. I can't wait! I've been watching the message boards and you all seem lik family, I love it!! Any words of wisdom from the Junebugs??

Angie and Brian (wedding 6/6- 1st time) June 3-10
    Lil and Jeff (with Ang & Brian- 1st time) June 3-10
    Kristin & Louie........................ June 20 -26

Default I had the wrong dates

Quote Originally Posted by Queenirie View Post
    Billy and Audra,

Anthony and I will be there June 6-16th, and guess what...Ben and Nicole are coming too.
    Cannot wait to see ya'll. 148 days til paradise.

One love and much respect

Irie
    We will be there June 9th-16th with Ben and Nicole. Me bad.

We will be there from 5/27/11 - 6/6/11, first timers, can't wait!!! Getting married on the beach on 6/1/11. Hope to meet you all!
    Gregg & Laura

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast