Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: June 2011

Sarah...
    To funny!!!
    We have become great friends with Allen and Angie who are on this board from time to time. We met on this board last year and then met in person in the Houston airport. They were on the same flight with the same connection that you are talking about. You will have to look for us. Last year I am walking thorough and all of a sudden, Allen is calling my name. I will go back through this thread and see if y'all have posted a picture of yourself. If you have not, do so if you can. I know you can find pictures of Audra and I on here. We are easy to find.....6 foot 5 inch guy with gorgeous blonde girl!!!!

Angela,
    I am sure that the two of you will find several of us watching the ceremony. Do you know where is it is going to be.....on the beach, in the gardens by the spa, in the grassy area just past the pool with the swim up bar????

UNDER 50 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Love,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Jonathon and Laurie,
    Found anything for the pool yet??? I found several little things the other day. They are sitting in the closet right now.....sure am ready to start packing them though!!!!!!

See ya soon,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

52 days and counting! CTI, sun, beach, new peeps and a wonderful 5th year anniversary!

My soon to be husband & I will be there June 5th -June 11th. Sounds like it going to be a blast!!!!

Hello! My husband and I will be at CTI 6/15-6/22...FIRST timers to Jamaica. Will attempt to post a picture tomorrow. So very excited for our trip. Its been way too long since we went without any kids.

Last edited by usafwife; April 19th, 2011 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Trying to add a photo...

Billy... we're going for the beach

Here's a pic

Ok, I guess not... sigh.

Can't wait to meet everyone in less than 5 weeks!!!! I am so excited. For those that have never been, this will be the highlight of your year! You will meet so many new friends, which quickly become to old friends that you look forward to seeing every year. Really going to miss, Allen, Angie, Dustin, Megan, Kristin, and Brian. But we will all get back together next year!

Billy, we will book our 2012 shortly after we get back. Wouldn't miss your renewal! I have not found anything yet for the pool but I will start looking soon.
    As for your royal greeting, I think I gave you a pretty good one last year. It was quite obvious that I was glad to see you again! We need to work on getting the table with Maxine for the repeaters dinner.

I am going to see if I can post a picture from last year!

First is a group from 2010. The other is myself (Laurie) and my husband (Jonathan)
    Attached Images Attached Images    

*First Post*
    (finally decided to join the boards to see what all the hype was about from my husband, LOL)

We are so excited for this trip! We'll be there (me - Jess, husband - Matt) from June 18-23 and it can't come soon enough?!

Name:  IMG_1200.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  32.6 KBJess and Matt,
    Great to have you here, but you should not have waited....tsk tsk!! Hate that we will be leaving just before you arrive, but you will have the time of your lives. Leave your worries at home and come and enjoy. I am officially adding you to the list of Junebugs.

Laurie,
    Great pics!!!! Especially the group shot and the right have of the other picture.....JUST KIDDING!!!! I am really looking forward to seeing the two of you and I can't even put into words how excited Audra is. Got a text from Gino from Renop the other day. He and Christy are off to Machu Pichu this summer and will miss CTI. however, he wanted to know what day the ceremony is next year so they can be there.

Mark and Marie..................................May 30 - June 6
    Dennis and Louise...............................June 2 - 14
    Steve and Jeannie...............................June 2 - 10
    Angie and Brian (wedding 6/6- 1st time).........June 3 - 10
    Lil and Jeff (with Ang & Brian- 1st time........June 3 - 10
    Jessica and Darren..............................June 4 - 11
    June and Steve..................................June 4 - 11
    Jonathon and Laurie.............................June 4 - 12
    Robyn and Craig.................................June 5 - 11
    Cale and Sarah..................................June 5 - 11
    Dan and Tara....................................June 5 - 12
    Billy and Audra................................ June 5 - 16
    (plus Dustin/Megan and Allan/Angie in spirit)
    Curtis and Edith................................June 6 - 15
    Christine and Brian.............................June 8 - 18
    Dani and Donny(first timers to Jamaica).........June 9 -16
    Tony and Mary...................................June 9 - 16
    Ben and Nicole..................................June 9 - 16
    Keith and Beth..................................June 18 - 23
    Matt and Jess....................................June 18 - 25
    Stacie and John.................................June 19 - 26
    Kristin & Louie.................................June 20 - 26
    Colleen and Tom.................................June 24 - July 1
    Debbie and Bob..................................June 25 - July 2
    Jen and Scott...................................June 25 - July 2
    Travis and Misty (plus Jake and Dana............June 25 - 30
    Barry and Jacqueline........................... June 25 - July 2
    Craig and Tonya ............................... June 25 - July 2
    Caroline from North Carolina and Mark...........June 26 - July 1

Angie and Allen..........................JUNE 3 - 9 2012
    Dustin and Megan.........................JUNE 3 - 9 2012
    Billy and Audra..........................JUNE 4 - 15 2012

TO ALL OTHERS.................
    Our time grows near, for most only 30 - 45 days. It would be great to start seeing some more pictures on here so that we know what each other looks like. It truly makes it easier and better once you are at the resort. Don't worry what the picture looks like, obviously (by the one I put at the top of this post), I don't!!!!!

One Love,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

I love that picture of all of us Laurie! My first thought was "wow, look, we all have clothes on". Ha ha. I sure wish we were going to be there again this summer with everyone.

Angie,
    i don't remember for sure, but I think the reason that Jonathon is behind everyone and Dustin and I are in the plunge pool is so that the picture could be taken and shared. i think Allen was "in the process" when the picture was taken......or maybe he just gotten dressed.

i told Dustin the other day that I did not think it was going to be this hard.....dealing with the fact that you guys are not going to be there this year, but I can tel you this....the closer it gets, the ruogher it is on all of us. We will truly miss you guys so much this year!!!!!!

All our love,
    Bily and Audra
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Darin & Cathy
    June 15 - 22
    excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Audra View Post
    Angie,
    i don't remember for sure, but I think the reason that Jonathon is behind everyone and Dustin and I are in the plunge pool is so that the picture could be taken and shared...(
    Yes, Billy I'm pretty sure you're right on that. I think Allan and I were headed off for a massage or something and that's why he was dressed.

We are going to have a tough time the week y'all are in Jamaica. We sure are looking forward to 2012! Miss you all!

I keep playing the lottery hoping to win enough to make it in June .... so far no luck.

You people out there aren't praying hard enough so come on !!!! Kick it up a notch PLEASE !!!!

Thanks for the add! Yes...too bad we won't be able to meet up. We couldn't do any earlier because I am graduating from college and this is our reward to ourselves for all our hard work. I say "our" because my husband was practically a single parent while I was going to school, bless him. We have 2 boys, ages 5 and 13 and my little one was 15 months old when I went back. So...you can imagine the fun he had while I was studying. LOL

Allan,
    I am also playing the lottery hoping to surprise all of y'all with open passage this year. How is the weather up there, Are y'all catching any of the crazy storms and twisters?

Souixgal,
    Congrats on Graduation!!! I am sure both of you are very deserving of the upcoming vacation. I hope you have started a savings account for next year. If not, do so because when you get back home, you are going to go crazy trying to figure out how and when you can get back to CTI. That is why you see people like Angie and Allan, Dustin and Megan, and Audra and i that have already booked our 2012 trips.

36 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????????????

Respect,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

ANother add that I almost missed.......SORRY!!!!

A big welcome to Darin and Cathy!!!!

Mark and Marie..................................May 30 - June 6
    Dennis and Louise...............................June 2 - 14
    Steve and Jeannie...............................June 2 - 10
    Angie and Brian (wedding 6/6- 1st time).........June 3 - 10
    Lil and Jeff (with Ang & Brian- 1st time........June 3 - 10
    Jessica and Darren..............................June 4 - 11
    June and Steve..................................June 4 - 11
    Jonathon and Laurie.............................June 4 - 12
    Robyn and Craig.................................June 5 - 11
    Cale and Sarah..................................June 5 - 11
    Dan and Tara....................................June 5 - 12
    Billy and Audra................................ June 5 - 16
    (plus Dustin/Megan and Allan/Angie in spirit)
    Curtis and Edith................................June 6 - 15
    Christine and Brian.............................June 8 - 18
    Dani and Donny(first timers to Jamaica).........June 9 -16
    Tony and Mary...................................June 9 - 16
    Ben and Nicole..................................June 9 - 16
    Darin and Cathy.................................June 15 - 22
    Keith and Beth..................................June 18 - 23
    Matt and Jess....................................June 18 - 25
    Stacie and John.................................June 19 - 26
    Kristin & Louie.................................June 20 - 26
    Colleen and Tom.................................June 24 - July 1
    Debbie and Bob..................................June 25 - July 2
    Jen and Scott...................................June 25 - July 2
    Travis and Misty (plus Jake and Dana............June 25 - 30
    Barry and Jacqueline........................... June 25 - July 2
    Craig and Tonya ............................... June 25 - July 2
    Caroline from North Carolina and Mark...........June 26 - July 1

Angie and Allen..........................JUNE 3 - 9 2012
    Dustin and Megan.........................JUNE 3 - 9 2012
    Billy and Audra..........................JUNE 4 - 15 2012
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Billy,

I will have to try that. 58 days til we are on the beach!!

Today is truly a milestone day for all of us......May 1st. I love this day because now, there are no more months left before we leave. Just days!!!! I know it is all mental, but with my little simple brain, it is the small things that count!!

On a more serious note, I hope all of you are no worse for the wear after the recent attack of weather that has swept across the nation. Especially Jonathon and Laurie.....I would feel a lot better seeing something on here from you guys.

May God bless you all!!!!

Respect,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Time is getting closer!!!!! I am so excited! Going out this weekend to find some little toys for the pool on the island. I think I am going to have to at least purchase a badelynge of rubber ducks. (So you don't have to look it up, it just means group - I know I looked it up)

As for the weather, we got almost nothing where we are. Southwest and Northwest of us got the brunt of what Georgia got. Luckily, the northeastern part of Atlanta, we got some thunder and a little rain. That was all. I am truly feeling for the people that got hit hard. The town next to where my son in law is from (his family still lives there) lost both the middle and the high school. Just crazy weather.

As for the picture of us in the pool that I posted. I know that is the case. I almost posted the one where you all were mooning me, but chose to keep it clean.

I am really hating the fact that we will be missing so many from our group this year, but will be glad to all be back together next year. Although I can't wait to meet new friends this year. CTI is seriously a place that you meet friends for a life time. I am hoping to be able to get together with friends old and new outside of Jamaica more than once a year!

I am ready!!!!

Hey Angie, Megan, Allan, and Dustin..................
    Only 13 more months from today.....13 is a small number....right????
    Seriously, we need to start [planning some things to break up the time. Something for July 4th, or Labor day anyway. Thins about it, surely we can all meet somewhere that we won't terrify everyone else that is there????? Talk to you soon!

Respect,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Well, I guess my last post might not have been approved????? I really don't think I said anything I shouldn't have. :-)
    We are all safe here in the Atlanta area. Storms were west of us by a bit. Really feeling sorry for all the lives that were lost, homes and businesses that were damaged. It was a scary time here. Little sleep, but thankful it adverted us.

The picture I posted was right before massages, so thus the reason the clothing. What great times!!!

I can't wait to come "home" in less than a month!! Also ready to book our trip for 2012. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Glad we have some of the newcomers on here! Can't wait to meet you at the resort!

Take care!!!!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast