Default OK, I'm over it!

Thanks to Randymon's persuasion and reflection on my decision to say good-bye to Couples, I'm over it and have just booked another week in paradise @ CSA this coming December for my beautiful wife and me. Warm up the piano bench Ulti, and Nicholas make sure we have plenty of T & T on hand. Here we come CSA, CAN'T WAIT

Greanjac
    GREANJAC

So glad you are back onboard! When you found THE PLACE it is hard to give it up.

Good for you!!! We just got back from CSA and had a wonderful time. Everything went great!!!!

Welcome back, greenjac. We also share some of your concerns about the changes at CSA over the years, but still it calls to us - "come home".

The only problem is, right now my wallet is not listening.
    Last edited by Cubismo; June 18th, 2010 at 10:43 AM.
    nobody's favorite poster

Nice Greenjac. Am not sure what you mean by I'm over it but start your count down to paradise! Unfortunately for us, we'll not be able to return home(CSA) until April '11 & will need to live vicariously for many months... (huge sigh) Razzl

Welcome back!
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Thanks everyone, It's nice to be back. Razzdazzlme, I'm talking about my childish temper tantrum.

Greanjac
    GREANJAC

Greanjac, that couldn't have been you. it had to have been Skippy. welcome back "home".

Randy

Skippy's in TIME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GREANJAC

Thats the second best way to get over couples withdrawl, the best way is when you step off the shuttle and receive that cold face clothe.
    ARE WE THERE YET??

Quote Originally Posted by greanjac View Post
    Thanks to Randymon's persuasion and reflection on my decision to say good-bye to Couples, I'm over it and have just booked another week in paradise @ CSA this coming December for my beautiful wife and me. Warm up the piano bench Ulti, and Nicholas make sure we have plenty of T & T on hand. Here we come CSA, CAN'T WAIT

Greanjac
    that is great news !! i have not slept well since reading about your decision to say good bye ... glad all is well in the universe again.