Default Doing the Double Digit Dance!

Only 99 days until CSS!! Whoopee!!

367 days for us... [insert sigh here].

We'll be doing the double digit dance in 4 more days!!!

We will be at CSS in 42 days. The only thing helping me wait is I don't want to rush the summer away. Plus I want to be there so bad but I don't want it to be over. Anyone else ever feel that way? It is getting close enough I can start thinking about what I want to pack.

62 days here, and just made the final payment... time is going to slow down now.

FINALLY!! The double digit dance! 99 days and counting!

My future hubby and I have 62 more day and counting down, you talking about happy??? I can't do anything else but think about the great time i am exspected to have. We are getting married, having a honeymoon, and vacationing all at the same time. Bump the summer in the states I've been doing that all my life, jamaica here we come mon..."Nd no worries, just be happy"...

I change the screensaver on my computer every day at work to remind me how many more days I have. Right now the screen says "53 days til Jamaica". Couldn't fit Sans Souci on it. Boo-hiss!

When do you leave miwing, because we are leaving in 53 days to the date? Me may see you then or we may miss you as well...

16 days to go!!!! It's funny how the questions I have for this board start to change as our day gets closer. So excited!!!!

50 more days and counting. OMG... I can't wait.

OK, so now I'm depressed.....I thought I would go ahead and count our days and its 145.......DARN. Knew I should have waited to count! Happy for all of you going sooner though.....it is the greatest vacation of all!

96 Days until CSS for us. I already catch myself doing the happy dance and acting like a school girl haha can't imagine what I'll be like when it's single digits.

97 days for us!! Sept 17 - 26th CSA.....first timers for CSA...did CN last year so so so excited....I already have a packing list completed!!!