Thread: 2 CTI Questions

Default 2 CTI Questions

We are leaving for our second trip to CTI in three weeks! I was just wondering about appropriate attire for the Repeater's Dinner? Is it an occasion to dress up like 8 Rivers or is it less formal? Also, I can't remember if the resort supplies hangers in the closets? I think we lived out of our suitcase last time but I would like to hang up some dresses this time and was unsure if I shouild bring some or not.

I always take extra hangers just incase (we bring a lot of stuff). Dress the same as an evening at 8 rivers. Enjoy.

The repeaters dinner is just like 8 Rivers...in fact, it is held in 8 Rivers. We just ate there for the repeaters dinner on Monday before last. The meal was amazing...as it always is at 8 Rivers and Mr. Henry, CTI General Manager, is an amazingly gracious host. If possible, while dining there, please tell him that Billy and Audra from Texas said hello and tell him to give K.K. a big hug for us.

There are hanges in the closet. Only 6-7, but they are the nice big wooden hangers. It is very easy to hang two, even three garmets on one hanger.

Best Wishes for a great vacation.............
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

You are correct that the repeater's dinner is the same dress as 8 Rivers.

The resort does supply hangers, but you may want to bring some of your own. We go for 10 days and never have enough hangers. Last time we were at CTI, we did request more hangers and they sent up some wire type like you get from the dry cleaners.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by brackenmom View Post
    We are leaving for our second trip to CTI in three weeks! I was just wondering about appropriate attire for the Repeater's Dinner? Is it an occasion to dress up like 8 Rivers or is it less formal? Also, I can't remember if the resort supplies hangers in the closets? I think we lived out of our suitcase last time but I would like to hang up some dresses this time and was unsure if I shouild bring some or not.
    Dress as you would for dinner at 8 Rivers and you won't feel out of place. Yes, others will be dressed more casually. Yes, to hangers. I want to say there are about 10. My hubby usually brings a couple that we just leave when we pack.
    Vicky

Thanks guys! 21 more days, CAN'T WAIT!