Default St george Flag still flying? on CTI ISLAND

While on our holidays in june i swam over to the island at CTI and put up a st george flag i am wondering is it still flying??
    Last edited by lozzilou; June 19th, 2010 at 01:03 AM.

We left June 20th ( much to our sadness ). "She" is still there flying in all her glory over the beautiful Isle. Are you "The Groom " we met who swam over on his wedding day to raise her on the flag pole to surprise your lovely bride? I don't recall your names but we had a brief chat with you both. Congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by Louden77 View Post
    We left June 20th ( much to our sadness ). "She" is still there flying in all her glory over the beautiful Isle. Are you "The Groom " we met who swam over on his wedding day to raise her on the flag pole to surprise your lovely bride? I don't recall your names but we had a brief chat with you both. Congrats!!
    how cool is that so if we bring a flag of our liking we can hang " her" up too ? that is very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by maywillcomehard View Post
    how cool is that so if we bring a flag of our liking we can hang " her" up too ? that is very cool.
    i didnt actually ask permission to put the flag up on the island it was as a result of a dare following too many bob marleys on a night out in the piano bar with my fellow countryman/woman! it was to celebrate the start of the world cup game between england and the usa,oh yeah and it was my renewal of vows that day to!!

Default island picture

Name:  101_0214.jpg
Views: 1351
Size:  26.9 KB

Very ! Who else has done this & what do they do w/ the flag?

btw...where do y'all get your flags? I love this idea! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    btw...where do y'all get your flags? I love this idea! Thanks
    i purchased my flag from a sports store prior to flying out, the jamaican flag has always been on the island and is raised daily to declare the island open and lowered at night when the island is closed. As for what they will do with my flag who knows maybe it will still be flying high next year when i return???

I had these made for Teresas first annual Tower Isle birthday trip last year. I didn't get a good shot of the bottom one sory. I'll be making some for this years 2nd annual birthday trip in 72 (!) days. This years will be biggier, these were only about 8 X 10 ... much too small.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by lozzilou View Post
    i purchased my flag from a sports store prior to flying out, the jamaican flag has always been on the island and is raised daily to declare the island open and lowered at night when the island is closed. As for what they will do with my flag who knows maybe it will still be flying high next year when i return???
    Very
    btw...what was the size of your flag?
    eta...I'm going ahead & getting an 11 x 17 to fly at our penthouse suite at CSS...
    Last edited by wileeandrr; June 26th, 2010 at 12:39 PM.

My shorts were up that flagpole for awhile during our stay a few years ago........such memories!

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    Very
    btw...what was the size of your flag?
    eta...I'm going ahead & getting an 11 x 17 to fly at our penthouse suite at CSS...
    that is a good size ours was approx 12 x 18

Quote Originally Posted by lozzilou View Post
    that is a good size ours was approx 12 x 18
    Can't wait! ty!