Default CSS Thursday Cocktail Party

Just thinking about the different food options, what to eat on which night etc.

We arrive on a Tuesday evening, coming from the UK so I imagine we won't get there until about 8.30pm so guess we will have missed the dinner at the beach party, thinking about having the room service option as I imagine we will be fairly tired.

Wednesday is lobster night and I guess beggars can't be choosers so we will just have to try and get in whichever restaurant isn't full.

Thursday is Manager's cocktail party. Is there a buffet served here ie are the restaurants closed.

Quote Originally Posted by kazd View Post
    just thinking about the different food options, what to eat on which night etc.

We arrive on a tuesday evening, coming from the uk so i imagine we won't get there until about 8.30pm so guess we will have missed the dinner at the beach party, thinking about having the room service option as i imagine we will be fairly tired.

Tuesday your best option would be room service. It is available until 11 pm

wednesday is lobster night and i guess beggars can't be choosers so we will just have to try and get in whichever restaurant isn't full.
    If you book as soon as you arrive you should have your choice

thursday is manager's cocktail party. Is there a buffet served here ie are the restaurants closed.
    no buffet on thursday night. All restaurants open

As for lobster night, you'd be surprised how many people are unaware of this, and the regular menu is available at all restaurants with lobster offered as a special. I doubt you'll have any problem making reservations even if you wait until Wednesday morning (although if you remember, you can likely take care of it in a flash at check-in).

The manager's cocktail party actually precedes the repeater's dinner and doesn't in any way disrupt "regular" dining. They do offer a nice little spread of hor d'oeuvres, if you think that would influence your dining times.

They serve a wide variety of appetizers at the Manager's Cocktail reception at CSS on Thursdays. However, all of the other restaurants are open. We ate dinner at Pallazina after the reception.

Is the Manager's Cocktail Party for everyone or just the repeaters?