Default 6 days til we arrive in Jamaica!! CSA

We are getting SO close to being in Jamaica at a Couples AI resort for our first time, we can hardly wait!! Robyn and I will be at CSA on June 26th and will be getting married there on June 29th and are looking forward to the time of our lives and making some new friends! My goal is to try to drink the resort out of 7&7's! If we can make it through the rest of this work week, we will see you peeps there on Saturday!
    Michael & Robyn
    CSA June26

Congrats on your wedding!!! You are exactly one week ahead of us. Wednesday I'm in single digits!!!!!!!

We will be getting there on the 28th, for the second time in 2 years, these days are creeping by to get there. One suggestion...try the dirty banana drink. The best there.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. We will be there from the 26th of June to the 4th of July so hopefully we'll get a chance to say hi and have a toast to your wedding.
    Jason and Teddi

I don't think that you will attain your goal but have fun trying and congrats on your wedding. Try a Bob Marley first
    ARE WE THERE YET??

See you soon we leave a week from tomorrow!!

We leave in the morning see you there!!!!