Default Anyone returning from CTI recently

To anyone who was at CTI recently, who went out to the island. I was wondering if the frog and fish are still there. We brought them down last April. I was hoping that they were having a good time. We had lots of fun. I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I will share a secret with you. The frogs and fish, they are really tiny cameras that send the signal to right here. On my computer. I can watch everyone all the time..WOOHOO!!

Richie

Richie ~ You are so funny. Is that why you got a new computer?
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

That is so funny... You got alot then from May 13-20th this year. We had alot of fun with those frogs.. They would get bored and you would have to change their positions...lol There is a thread on the old message board....Someone trying to find out where they came from. Mystery Solved. Thanks a million...we had a ball..

Hugh Frogner and his froggets were there. The fish was not. Boy those three were always going at it!
    Vicky

The Island has 3 frogs, (1) large, (2) small. Sorry the fish is gone. We had to rescue the large frog from the filter one day.

This is as of July 10th

I am posting this from CTI. There are 3 frogs (2 of one type and one of another) but no fish. The frogs are posed in a xrated position on the bar. LOL

Hey Richie... LOL you are too funny! I heard the dark green frog and the 2 light green frogs are there, the dolphin and the octopus have come up missing.. guess they had too much fun. LOL Looking forward to seeing you guys in April.
    Amy

Would you believe that I forgot that I posted this question? Completley!! However, now that I found it, I am very happy with the answers. It puts my mind to rest. (not if you know me it doesn't) My mind never sleeps! I just bought some new specimens. I plan on bringing some of them in November,

Richie

Oh good! We will be there in December and see the new 'specimens' that you brought. Thanks Richie!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Pictures, I must have pictures.
    You guys crack me up!
    Travel Agent to the Stars!
    Oh, sorry, got carried away.
    But I am a Couples Preferred Agent.

CN 2003, 2005, 2008, 2011 CSS 2006, 2007 CSA 2007, 2011 CTI 2009

Richie does the Camera still work after we left there in June? I am sure my ugly naked butt would break it!

Dustin

Quote Originally Posted by travmagic View Post
    Pictures, I must have pictures.
    You guys crack me up!
    Travmagic,
    Check our our photos at www.janowskifamily.shutterfly.com
    Vicky

Default Richie...

Hey this is Rhonda and Scott, I will check on your "buddies" in 2 days! Sorry we missed you! I still have my magnet that you gave me on the fridge! PS I will Pose for that frog and say hi! LOL

We were there Aug 8-15 and the 3 frogs were there! Never saw the fish though
    Brandi

There Oct 3-17, all gone no sight of them.

dandj--Thanks for the update. I am genuinely sad to hear that our "buddies" are missing. Who knows where they could end up? Alas!! It was not meant to be. Where ever they may be, I can only hope that they are happy. That's all that matters to me.
    We will pay our respects when we arrive in a few weeks.

Sad. Very sad.

Richard