Default I Need Help - please help me!

Everyone seems so nice on these boards so I signed up so I can ask my questions. I so appreciate any help I can get as I am agonizing over a decision and this should be stress free! My husband and I are planning to go to Couples in Feb 2011 for our 20th anniversary so I really want it to be special. I thought I had figured out where to go, but now am going back and forth between CSA, CSS and now CTI. We are looking for a nice place to relax on the beach/pool that I can have sun and he can have shade. We are looking for a little peace and quiet, but the occasional fun night too with dancing etc. Could not decide between Negril and Ocho Rios, but from reading different posts, maybe it should be OR because of the privacy of the beaches. We really want a nice "outdoor" type spa too. I guess we want it all. Not too mention wonderful outdoor dining. Sorry that I am all over the place in this post. Would love to hear others opinions and has anyone stayed in the Penthouse at CSS? I may have to post a separate message with that in the subject line to get someone's attention. Lastly how far in advance should we book the trip? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM.

Quote Originally Posted by mlm View Post
    Everyone seems so nice on these boards so I signed up so I can ask my questions. I so appreciate any help I can get as I am agonizing over a decision and this should be stress free! My husband and I are planning to go to Couples in Feb 2011 for our 20th anniversary so I really want it to be special. I thought I had figured out where to go, but now am going back and forth between CSA, CSS and now CTI. We are looking for a nice place to relax on the beach/pool that I can have sun and he can have shade. We are looking for a little peace and quiet, but the occasional fun night too with dancing etc. Could not decide between Negril and Ocho Rios, but from reading different posts, maybe it should be OR because of the privacy of the beaches. We really want a nice "outdoor" type spa too. I guess we want it all. Not too mention wonderful outdoor dining. Sorry that I am all over the place in this post. Would love to hear others opinions and has anyone stayed in the Penthouse at CSS? I may have to post a separate message with that in the subject line to get someone's attention. Lastly how far in advance should we book the trip? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM.
    haha, you are in the same boat as probably many of were before our trip and even after because it becomes "Do we go back to Couples "X" or do we try Couples "XX". Sorry, the best advice I think I have read on hear when it comes to making your selection is to read, read, and re-read. View photos. Visit other sites for info the resorts. You find one that keeps calling you back and that will be your first Couples to visit.

All the resorts offer what you are looking for but the reason why we are making our 4th trip to CTI this year with #5 booked for 2011 (too good a deal this past April and couldn't pass it up) are; the private beach, the service, the food, the island, and the people we have met.

You can't go wrong with the resort you choose. Have fun!
    Vicky

If the "outdoor" spa is very important I think CSS is the best hands down. The massage huts on in the cliffs so you have the waves of the ocean crashing beneath you during your massage - DH and I did 2 couples massages last year - both we fabulous!

Amy

CTI has a great new Spa with an outdoor pool. Whichever you choose, if you are going for 7 days or more you need to book by the end of the month to get the $500 bonus to spend when yuou are there. Good luck choosing and enjoy the trip.

Default Relaxing and CSS penthouse

Hi - we stayed at CSS penthouse in January. We loved the view and the room. CSS is very relaxing. Small beach but quiet. We loved the mineral pool. It had its own pool and swimming area - it was quiet, easy to find both sun and shade.
    We loved CSS for its romantic, beautiful grounds, great food (Cassanova outdoor dining - amazing). You can sit outside at all the restaurants.

If you know you want to go. BOOK BEFORE THE END OF JUNE. You get a $500 credit to pay for anything you can charge to your room. We booked for Jan 2011 already for that reason.

I will chime in for Swept Away,, Beautiful beach, nice gentle surf to float in,, western exposure so the sun sets are fabulous over the ocean,,going back in April.
    ARE WE THERE YET??

Default Thank you!

Thanks everyone for your help. I know that I need to just figure this out and as someone had said on a previous message - pick the place and look forward to going there. The info about SS really helped. As far as the person that just stayed in the penthouse in January, do you have pictures? If you did and you are willing to share could you email them to me? Or is there a way to post them on the message board if that is easier? Thank you again everyone. I need to book before I lose my room.

mlm - We stayed in a penthouse suite in April, and absolutely loved it! E-mail us at pellis4@cogeco.ca, and we'll send you some pictures, and some more information about CSS.
    (Karen&Paul)

have not been to csa...not until feb 2011! butwe love css!! been to both css and cti and love css! the grounds are beautiful!!! the food is excellent staff is soooo fun!