Default air conditioning

Are the rooms CSA cooled with true a/c or just ceiling fans? If just with fans, do they stay fairly cool? My wife and I are planning a trip to CSA for June 2011 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.

All rooms both in the old section and new section have air cond. Not just ceiling fans

Yes, they have "real" air conditioners.

Two warnings, though: (1) For Americans, learn the metric equivalent of what your like. The A/C in our room was in Celsius, and while I know the conversion formula, my math skills fade after a day of travel and Red Stripe; and (2) once in awhile, there would be a power glitch (this happened a couple of times the week we were there), and the unit might switch off.

Thanks for the info. Sorry, this was a repeat of a question I posted before. I'm new on here and didn't see my original post so I posted again and then found the original. Thanks to all for the responses.

Quote Originally Posted by jagorham View Post
    Yes, they have "real" air conditioners.

Two warnings, though: (1) For Americans, learn the metric equivalent of what your like. The A/C in our room was in Celsius, and while I know the conversion formula, my math skills fade after a day of travel and Red Stripe; and (2) once in awhile, there would be a power glitch (this happened a couple of times the week we were there), and the unit might switch off.
    At both CN and CTI the A/C controllers can toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius.

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Default ac

While at Couples, we crank the ac to the coldest and love to sleep in cool air and cover up with warm blankets. The ac works just fine! You will love it!

The A/C works very well! Just a side note: There is no need to leave it on when you are not in your room. Please conserve energy, it quickly cools your room upon your return when you turn it on.