Default Two Weeks to CTI, Questions...

We will be arriving at CTI for the first time in two weeks! So excited!! Have many questions, but here are a few...
    Time is of the essence for us...so,
    How long does the Catamaran Cruise last?
    How long for Dunn's River?
    If our flight arrives at 2:00pm...when do you think we will arrive at the resort?

Does the resort serve bottled water?
    Thanks! Can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by toddheather View Post
    We will be arriving at CTI for the first time in two weeks! So excited!! Have many questions, but here are a few...
    Time is of the essence for us...so,
    How long does the Catamaran Cruise last? about 2 hours in the afternoon. Back for dinner.
    How long for Dunn's River? again a couple of hours in the morning. You are back in time for a late (1 p.m. approx) lunch.
    If our flight arrives at 2:00pm...when do you think we will arrive at the resort? Arrival at the resort can really vary. Earliest would probably be 4:30. That would be if you sail through immigration, customs and then have no traffic issues.

Does the resort serve bottled water? No bottled water, BUT they give you, yes to take home too, water bottles. These can be refilled at fountains at the resort. I am not really sure where they are as we stayed in the new building and I just filled mine at the soda fountain at the grill so I could get ice or had a bartender fill it for me. The water is fine to drink.
    Thanks! Can't wait!!
    When do you come in? We arrive on the 3rd. There is a list on the Couples Meet Up Threat under CTI.
    Vicky

1. about 2 1/2 hours.
    2. about 4 hours door to door.
    3. Probably around 5pm. Maybe a little earlier. It all depends on customs, immigration and traffic. We usually allow for 3 hours from landing to resort arrival, and if it takes less time than that, we are pleasantly surprised.

Thank you so much!! We arrive on the 6th!
    So I have been checking the weather and everyday there is a chance of rain...does it rain at around the same times everyday?

We also arrive on the 3rd of July- CANT WAIT!

Quote Originally Posted by crystalmitchelpa View Post
    We also arrive on the 3rd of July- CANT WAIT!
    To CTI? What time? What are your flights? Sorry, not being nosy or not meaning to sound that way. We arrive at 10:32 a.m. This will be the earliest we have arrived since finding Couples. I am so excited. Are you on the meet up thread? We have a list going. You can just cut and paste and add your names if you like.See ya there!
    Vicky

Yep, we arrive to cti on the 3rd for 8 nights! our plane lands at 1130. See ya there!

Quote Originally Posted by crystalmitchelpa View Post
    Yep, we arrive to cti on the 3rd for 8 nights! our plane lands at 1130. See ya there!
    Please don't offended if we don't wait at the lounge for you. However, we will have Byron, Kirk or Emroth waiting with a drink and cool towels when you arrive! We will be hitting the island after we grab a bite to eat.
    Vicky