Default Best place to watch world cup at CSS

Will be arriving at CSS on 6/26, where will be the best spot at the resort to watch the US and Ghana round of 16 match?

I would have to assume your room since you can hang out nekkid if you wish and not be worried about someone blowing a vuzuzulea horn in your ear.
    Enjoy the match

Other than your room, the only public place with a TV is the game room.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Probably in your room. there may be a TV in the games room, I don't remember.

We were at CSS last year for the NFL play-offs. They set up a large screen TV in the Balloon Bar. It was a lot of fun to watch it there, but it may be cramped if a lot of people show up to watch the soccer match. You can always order room service and watch it from the comfort of your room, too.

Unless you can find it on the TV in your room (they have ESPN and there is a live channel dedicated to it. I think its chan 69 or 70), you can go to the Game Room right next to the lobby.

The Balloon Bar will have it on. We were there during the NBA finals and it was kinda awkward for the staff and guests to be glued to the TV in the Balloon Bar while the entertainment was trying to keep guests interested outside the Balloon Bar.

Rick & Susan

Quote Originally Posted by CoupleOkies View Post
    The Balloon Bar will have it on. We were there during the NBA finals and it was kinda awkward for the staff and guests to be glued to the TV in the Balloon Bar while the entertainment was trying to keep guests interested outside the Balloon Bar.
    lol i guess that is a honest review of the entertainment