Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Live from Couples Tower Isle

Greetings to all:

Having a great time here, hosting a media press trip. Also, I have a new toy (Flip video camera) so decided to test a few posts on YouTube.

Pretty cool.

Last edited by Couples Resorts; July 9th, 2009 at 05:56 PM.

Couples Resorts

I'm loving this video presence!

I'm also loving all the familiar smiles.

I can't believe we are home now! I miss you all and look forward to returning next year! Love the video's!!!

Great videos Randy!!!

great videos... hearing the Nicolette and Marjorie on the video makes me more "homesick" than ever....
    40 more fridays
    Yammy
    CTI/April Amigos

Why do I just get a blank box with a tiny little square in the left hand corner????

Love it!!!!

It was nice seeing these videos of CTI.

CTI...Oh,how I miss you.

Hugs

Default Romance Conceirge

Good Morning,
    I will be visiting the Tower Isle resort on 8/09/2009 - 8/13/2009. I am bringing my better half down for her birthday. Has anyone done the private dinner on the beach? I would appreciate any information that can be provided as I am thinking of doing this on the night of her birthday? Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; July 17th, 2009 at 07:29 AM.

JRS1,
    My husband and I will be at CTI 8/08-08/16. We will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary. Where are you guys from?
    Brandi

Ohhh that felt So Good to see. Thank you Randy for brightening my day! Now I am going to go down to the pool, put a drink in my hand, turn on some Bob Marley, get on a floaty and pretend I'm there.......ahhhh yes....

Great video...got to get back!!

Default Definitely do the private dinner

We had a private dinner at CTI for our 25th and it was truly an amazing experience. It is well worth the money you pay for it.

We just got home. Our trip was truly amazing. It was great to meet Randy and Abe.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by JRS1 View Post
    Good Morning,
    I will be visiting the Tower Isle resort on 8/09/2009 - 8/13/2009. I am bringing my better half down for her birthday. Has anyone done the private dinner on the beach? I would appreciate any information that can be provided as I am thinking of doing this on the night of her birthday? Thank you in advance!
    I answered your other post and also showed pictures of our beach dinner. I didn't want to take up space here.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Default Thank You

I just wanted to say Thank You, to everyone who has replied to my post. I am really looking forward to getting down there as soon as possible.

Thanks guys... We will be back home in February 2010. We can't wait to get back. Seeing you makes it that much harder to wait.... It does make us feel somewhat at home tho.
    We will be counting down the days.... 211

Thanks Randy. It's wonderful to hear our friend's voices.

Randymon,
    Your post is so cool, but we can't believe that we missed seeing you, in person, by only 1 day .
    Live from CTI,
    Cindy & Randy (the couple previously known as Cindyrandy)

Randymon, I just wanted to say how great it was to meet you. I am so glad we were there at the same time. You do a fantastic job. I also was thinking over the course of our week at CTI about the repeaters credits depending on what level you are... I don't know how much work it would be to get this done, but thought it might make it easier on the resorts... I thought that it might be helpful to the gift shops at each resort if you were able to use your romance rewards card like a gift card. You would have your credits applied to the card when you checked in, you could use it like a credit card in the store, then if there was anything left at the end of your trip it would expire. Does that make since? Also was thinking that it would work for the $500 credit from the recent special for the gift shop and the spa. Just a thought.
    Amy and Eric

Hi Amy and Eric,

It was great to meet you both. RE: your suggestion...

In order for us to use the Romance Rewards cards as you suggest, we would have to invest in software for each resort to be able to add perks onto the cards. further, the cards themselves would have to be upgraded to allow such functionality.

I like the idea, but it is not economically feasible at this time. Keep the ideas coming.

Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by amyanderic View Post
    Randymon, I just wanted to say how great it was to meet you. I am so glad we were there at the same time. You do a fantastic job. I also was thinking over the course of our week at CTI about the repeaters credits depending on what level you are... I don't know how much work it would be to get this done, but thought it might make it easier on the resorts... I thought that it might be helpful to the gift shops at each resort if you were able to use your romance rewards card like a gift card. You would have your credits applied to the card when you checked in, you could use it like a credit card in the store, then if there was anything left at the end of your trip it would expire. Does that make since? Also was thinking that it would work for the $500 credit from the recent special for the gift shop and the spa. Just a thought.
    Amy and Eric
    We also enjoyed meeting you while we were there. We were wondering about the credits also.We had trouble in the Logo shop with using ours and that why we wondered if having a "gift card" wouldn't work easier. (Amy was behind us in line)But if not now, maybe sometime in the future because we will be back.

Vicky
    Vicky

Randymon.. thanks for responding. hopefully, it will be feasible at some point.

We also enjoyed meeting you Randymon "the celebrity guest" as well as Abe. It was our first time to Jamaica and Tower Isle and I don't think we could have done any better! Loved everything about it. Including the other guests! Vicky, Eric and Amy!

We are already working on our next trip!

Ben & Sonja,

It was great meeting you also. I just got in from MI having picked up the boys.

Vicky & Michael
    Vicky

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast