Default Couples Secret Rendezvous Option

Hi Everybody, (early Happy 4th of July wishes )

Am pulling together an Anniversary trip in September over Labor Day weekend and was curious about the Couples "Secret Rendezvous" option where you sign up and then find out your resort 7 days before you travel.

I have read nothing but good things here on the board about ALL of the Couples properties, so I would anticipate that the "risk" is relatively low for the money saved.

But I would be interested in any input on personal experiences for those who used this option. Does it seem to gravitate towards one particular property? Is it always the entry-level room class? General feedback about your experiences?

Thanks everyone!

Default SR experience

Hi there,
    We booked the Secret Rendezvous last year in August and got Couples Tower Isle. Previously, we had been to CSA twice. We had a great time at CTI too, and were kind of glad it got us to the Ochi side of the island. We did a one-day pass to CSS and ended up booking CSS for March. We did get an entry level room, but for the money saved (around $800), it was well worth it. We thoroughly enjoyed our time at CTI and the SR experience, so much so that we just booked again for August 1-8th coming up. Can't wait to find out in a few weeks where we go this time. I have only good things to say about the SR experience.
    CSS (10)
    SR (10) and
    CN (11)