Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    How did you check-in and print your boarding passes from the resort? We are going back to CSA in Jan and I would really like to do this before we get to the airport. We there there in April and there was a lot of confusion about getting our boarding passes printed. I had trouble doing it at the kiosk in Sangster because we our e-tickets didn't have a bar code. So ended up having to stand in a line twice (once for the kiosk and once to see a ground agent). Then we had to go through the security and that line was almost an hour long. Made it in time to get on the plane but only had about 30 minutes to spare. That's too close for me and it cut into my shopping time.

This last trip we traveled on a Saturday. I don't think I'll do that again. Everything was too busy.

Karon
    Last year at CSA we printed our USAirways "boarding pass," although it really isn't one, at the CSA computer center. Because it's an international flight (meaning the airlines want to make sure you have a passport, etc., so you can get through at the other side), you'll still have to check in at the counter. But having that piece of paper seemed to make it easier for the folks at the counter.

I think everyone has pretty much covered what you need to know. We just returned from CN on Sunday. I wish we'd known to print boarding passes at the resort...that's a GREAT idea! There were lines at check-in (10:00AM), but for us, getting through security in Montego Bay wasn't a big deal, it was customs and security in Miami that was hellish. Lots of people, long lines, with chaos and confusion. I was so glad to get off the plane in Dallas and be DONE with international travel!
    With all that said, I'd do it again in a heartbeat to return to Couples!

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon0510 View Post
    I We just returned from CN on Sunday. I wish we'd known to print boarding passes at the resort...that's a GREAT idea! There were lines at check-in (10:00AM), but for us, getting through security in Montego Bay wasn't a big deal, it was customs and security in Miami that was hellish. Lots of people, long lines, with chaos and confusion. I was so glad to get off the plane in Dallas and be DONE with international travel!
    With all that said, I'd do it again in a heartbeat to return to Couples!
    Wow. We just got home on Sunday as well. We flew into DFW from MBJ, and immigration and customs there were quick and easy!

Default Thank you!

Thank you for your responses. We will definatley print our boarding passes at the resort before we leave. I've booked 2 trips to CSA next year (the resort credit was just too tempting) and have avoided leaving on a Saturday for both trips. Hopefully it wont be as crazy at the airport next year as it was this past April. We made friends with a couple from Texas who were flying out around the same time we were. The husband got put through an additional security screening process and they almost missed their flight. Airport security seemed to be randomly picking people put of the line for this additional security measure. Pretty scary when one person is singled out for no apparent reason and the others that are travelling with them are forced to leave the area not knowing what's happening or if they will make it in time for their flight.
    Karon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2