Default To all my SSB friends...

Of course, who isn't counting the days til we go back, right? I just want everyone who Jenny and I saw while we were at SSB from 6/14-6/21 to know how much we enjoyed our vacation and how much you were all parts of it.

To John and Cathy (The Brits), Mark, Michelle, TJ, Brittany, Seth, Caroline, Steve, Pam, PJ, Laura....and of course, who can forget Brian and Kelly (hope the storms didn't hurt the farm much)...I miss all you guys. The last day was very empty compared to most, and put everything in perspective. There is no other SSB...and there is no other Jamaica..

P.S. When we go back next year, I plan on leading a picket line to get Jhenel back over to the SSB bar. ..

where did Jhenel go?

Jhenel's not at SSB?

Chase and Jen; It was good to see you guys again this year. Missed you guys the last two days we were there. Look forward to seeing you guys again next year. Email if you can. Marc and Michelle

Default Jheanel

Please let us know where Jheanel went?? We are heading to CTI tomorrow, but had planned to visit here during the week at CSS SSB. She is great!

Quote Originally Posted by cnjferg View Post
    Of course, who isn't counting the days til we go back, right? I just want everyone who Jenny and I saw while we were at SSB from 6/14-6/21 to know how much we enjoyed our vacation and how much you were all parts of it.

To John and Cathy (The Brits), Mark, Michelle, TJ, Brittany, Seth, Caroline, Steve, Pam, PJ, Laura....and of course, who can forget Brian and Kelly (hope the storms didn't hurt the farm much)...I miss all you guys. The last day was very empty compared to most, and put everything in perspective. There is no other SSB...and there is no other Jamaica..

P.S. When we go back next year, I plan on leading a picket line to get Jhenel back over to the SSB bar. ..
    Mi love fi binaked inna Jamaica
    (Patois for: I Love To Be Naked in Jamaica / At the island or SSB Mon!)

Marc, if i figure this thing out, I'll email..lol. To the others, Jhenel got moved to the Mineral Pool Bar makin smoothies and serving beer....we were rather upset to see this, and I have voiced my opinion in my guest comment card.

Who took Jheanel's place at SSB and where did Saskianne go if Jheanel took her place?
    (Karen&Paul)

Default SSB bartender

The current bartender is Delroy. He did a great job for us. We liked Janeal last year too. We don't know why they moved Janeal but give Delroy a chance.

Default Same time next year?

Had a blast at CSS with you guys. Who knew the pool after hours was so much more fun than the Beach Party?! Hope to see our friends from VA, IN, RI, MA the UK etc. the same time next year to celebrate lots of anniversaries. If I missed your state, blame the rum.
    Irie,
    B&K

Default Jhenel (Sept 3-11)

We missed Jhenel also, and saw her at the Mineral Pool bar mid-week. She said that she was asked to do a rotation in another area. I don't know whether that's what she was told to tell us or whether it is really just a rotation, but I can't imagine that there was a problem with her. Our bartender at SSB was Francine, who was delightful herself.

Francine had a day off on Friday and Jhenel filled in for her, so we got to see her at SSB for a day at least.