Default Can a portion of our Spa Credit be used toward a tip?

I was wondering if a portion of our $350 spa credit could be used toward a tip for the spa employees? I have been browsing the Spa brochure online and added up the cost of a facial, massage and pedicure and it is only $310, and I hate for the rest of it to go to waste. If it is not possible to use a portion of the credit, what is the customary amount to tip for spa services?

Very good question. They do not let you use SPA credits for tips. Tips have to be in cash

Quote Originally Posted by brackenmom View Post
    I was wondering if a portion of our $350 spa credit could be used toward a tip for the spa employees? I have been browsing the Spa brochure online and added up the cost of a facial, massage and pedicure and it is only $310, and I hate for the rest of it to go to waste. If it is not possible to use a portion of the credit, what is the customary amount to tip for spa services?
    When we were at CTI last year, they had special in the Spa that weren't and still aren't listed on the website. You may find something else to have done or a different package. I had 4 layer facial and a full body scrub, followed by a peppermint seaweed wrap and then a full deep pressure massage. It is not listed on the website as a package, but they had it listed on materials at the spa.
    Vicky

20% tip is what I consider a good tip for spa services. I'm sure you'll be able to find a way to spend the entire spa credit.
    Melea & Joseph
    CN - '06, '07, '08
    CSS and CSA - '09
    CSA - '10