Thread: CTI Rooms?

Default CTI Rooms?

We are headed to CTI in 2 weeks!!! Can't wait!! It is our first time to Jamaica and hubbys first time out of the country! Right now we are in a garden view room. We were thinking about upgrading to the garden jr suite. I was wondering if anyone has pictures of the suite the one on here dosen't show a lot of detail.

Thanks to anyone who can help!!!

If you are thinking of upgrading, go with an oceanview. They have amazing views. I was in between a Garden suite and the deluxe ocean view due to the minibar and decided to go with the ocean view and give up the minibar and boy, would my husband have been upset if I had gone the other way. We were in building 4 and we could sit on the balconey and hear the crashing waves! Absolutely great room...it doesn't have a tub but I have one of those at home. What I don't have is the view!

If you are going July 3-10, there are only Deluxe Ocean View rooms available according to the Couples Website as we were considering upgrading.
    Vicky

No we are going in 2 weeks 7/12/10-7/17/10. I was just looking for a better description of the room and maybe pictures. Wondering how the bathroom is set up in particular. Is the whirlpool something 2 can fit in comfortably?

If you're already considering upgrading, do it! Book the Deluxe Ocean View room that Vicky mentions is available. That's what we've booked. I know we'd kick ourselves to not have spent just a little bit more to be on the ocean side and have the sounds of the waves and an amazing view!

Go for the Ocean View! You can bring back all the drinks you can carry from the closest bar.

Quote Originally Posted by tjkrajenka View Post
    No we are going in 2 weeks 7/12/10-7/17/10. I was just looking for a better description of the room and maybe pictures. Wondering how the bathroom is set up in particular. Is the whirlpool something 2 can fit in comfortably?
    Oh, okay, then I don't know. Sorry.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by mrs2cool View Post
    Go for the Ocean View! You can bring back all the drinks you can carry from the closest bar.
    And that is the nice thing about CTI being so "close and compact, or as some like to refer to it as "hotel" like. There is always a bar that is close. And most "hotels" I have stayed in are lucky if they have one bar, let alone, one that you can get free drinks from--well there was that one in Chicago that had a free "Happy Hour"----
    Vicky

My wife and I will be at CTI in 3 weeks (from tomorrow). We are sooooo excited! It will be our third trip. We are going with superior ocean. Just love the ocean and island view.

I agree with everyone, go with the ocean view. It really is nice to sleep with your door open at night and to hear the ocean waves. It isn't that much more, but it sure is worth it!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

The reason we choose an ocean jr ste is because, I didn't want to be trying to carry all the liquor I could drink. I want it to already be there and they come with frigs. IMO, what's the purpose of carrying all that liquor if it's going to get hot. I like the minibar and frig that's included with the suites.