Default newbie CSA in exactly 30 days!

Anyone have any must haves that I shouldn't forget. This is our first time and I don't want to miss anything. Any information would be appreciated!

i saw this thread a couple days ago and bookmarked it. I definitely plan to read it again when I go for my first trip next May.

http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=354

Definitely go to the Martini Bar above the Palms one night. Try snorkeling. It's really fun and romantic. Also take a stroll at night across the property. The way they light up everything at night is magical. Have fun! I'm so jealous. We don't leave until the end of Sept. CSA Rocks.

I agree with with Nyce.. that thread has some really good ideas and tips. There are a lot of posts on it but worth the time in reading.

I found that thread 2-3 days ago and was just so happy, I made my list of items and plan to buy them throughout the year; instead of all at once.

Absolutely order breakfast room service and enjoy it on your verandah at least one morning. Everything they send is delicious.

A hidden treat is the Buddha pool in the spa. It is a warm, beautiful, relaxing spot to unwind.

After working out, playing tennis, or getting a massage, enjoy a smoothie or fruit-infused water at the open-air sports bar.

Always try the drink of the day - - it's never disappointing.

Make your dinner reservations on your first day of arrival. Definitely try both Feathers and Lemon Grass - - they are both great but different experiences.

I hope your 1st experience at CSA is as great as ours was!!

The glass bottom boat trip and the cat cruise are fun too.
    ARE WE THERE YET??

Quote Originally Posted by Margi View Post
    Definitely go to the Martini Bar above the Palms one night. Try snorkeling. It's really fun and romantic. Also take a stroll at night across the property. The way they light up everything at night is magical. Have fun! I'm so jealous. We don't leave until the end of Sept. CSA Rocks.
    Hey,
    September will be our first trip to CSA, and while catching up on the messages about the do and dont of the trips we have noticed that you are going to be there around the same time. We haven't really traveled much but we have been told its nice to meet other prior so you can have someone you semi know there to possibly meet up on the vacation. If your interested we would really like to get to know you guys.

CSA is very spread out; I recommend taking the orientation tour, which is offered daily at 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. Even though we'd stayed at CN a dozen times before we tried CSA and were familiar with the way things work at Couples, I still took the tour and found it very helpful.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

If you have ever thought of trying SCUBA, do it! It is worth the 1/2 day to take the resort course, the SCUBA crew is knowledgeable and fun, and you meet some great people. Be warned that you may become hooked on blowing bubbles! Enjoy the trip.

I brought way too many shoes! Also, too many "cute" not enough "comfy" clothes. We went in June and with the heat and humidity all I wanted to wear was light and comfy clothes.
    Dont even bother with a curling iron or straightening iron (well at least with my hair) because the humidity undoes it in minutes
    Get a base tan before you go and put sunscreen on like crazy! I saw a ton of people walking around with these horrible burns - ouch!!
    Make your dinner reservations right away
    Eat a late lunch or snack at Sea Grapes in the afternoon. None of the restaurants open for dinner until 6:30pm
    Have fun!!!! I am so jealous, wish we were on our way there with you!