Thread: CSA Hammocks

Hybrid View

Default CSA Hammocks

Just a silly question, are all the hammocks white and crochet looking? In the pictures I have seen they have been, but didn’t know if they were for the “brochure” or if they were all white. This absolutely isn’t a make or break, just a question for those who have been. We booked an Atrium suite for April of 2011 and we are just itching to go.
    Erin & Patrick

Yes, they are all off-white and very easy to fall asleep in.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

They're all just as pictured and so comfy!!! You won't be disappointed..

All of the Atrium Suites have the crocheted white hammocks. Heres a picture of our wonderful hammock from one of our eight stays in an Atrium Suite.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Great! Like I said, this definitely wasn't a deal breaker or anything, I just really love the look of the white hammocks. I am looking forward to taking a nap or too next to my hubby. April seems like such a long way away. :-(
    Erin & Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by suttonjamaica View Post
    Great! Like I said, this definitely wasn't a deal breaker or anything, I just really love the look of the white hammocks. I am looking forward to taking a nap or too next to my hubby. April seems like such a long way away. :-(
    Do what I do and and set a weight loss goal or something like that. I always procrastinate and time sure does fly when you are procrastinating! By the end I am wishing I had more time to meet the goal! lol

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    Do what I do and and set a weight loss goal or something like that. I always procrastinate and time sure does fly when you are procrastinating! By the end I am wishing I had more time to meet the goal! lol
    I actually do have some weight to lose, so I bought a few sundresses that are too small and have them hanging on my bedroom door. They are my "goal" dresses. I can't wait to go to CSA/Jamaica for the first time!
    Erin & Patrick

I absolutely loved reading my novel and taking a nap in a beach hammock every afternoon while at CSA. My husband took a picture of me one day in the hammock and my friends at home said they have never seen me look so relaxed.

Quote Originally Posted by shs View Post
    I absolutely loved reading my novel and taking a nap in a beach hammock every afternoon while at CSA. My husband took a picture of me one day in the hammock and my friends at home said they have never seen me look so relaxed.
    Sounds like heaven! :-)
    Erin & Patrick

When are you going in April, we'll be there the 18th thru the 27th.
    ARE WE THERE YET??

Quote Originally Posted by Paul & Sue from NY View Post
    When are you going in April, we'll be there the 18th thru the 27th.
    We will be there the 21st through the 28th. See ya there! :-)
    Erin & Patrick