Thread: CTI 8 rivers

Default CTI 8 rivers

do I need to pack something formal... I have several sun dresses and a few long dresses packed... but was wondering if I need something more formal? TIA

What you have already packed will be perfect for 8 Rivers rest.

No, nothing formal. I wear a sundress--halter style. The photos that will eventually show up here show what I wore to the Repeater's Dinner (green floral) and then just to dinner at 8 Rivers (orange floral). My hubby loves the steak at 8 Rivers. I love all the food!

Did you get on the July 2010 list? I saw you for the July 2011 list. We will see you when you get there and have one of the guys meet you with cold drinks and cool towels on your arrivals.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Vicky

No, the dress code does not require formalwear. A sundress or cocktail dress would be perfect.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

do we have to arrange the towel and drink?? I thought that was already included????

I didnt sign up for the july 10.. I did the 11 by mistake!! I better go and redo it!!

Quote Originally Posted by azcook View Post
    do we have to arrange the towel and drink?? I thought that was already included????

I didnt sign up for the july 10.. I did the 11 by mistake!! I better go and redo it!!
    No, it's one of those running jokes, like "the drinks are on me" as everything is included with a and sometimes a
    Vicky

Vicki ~ Where did you get those dresses? I love them and think they will fit my big boobies. LOL
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    Vicki ~ Where did you get those dresses? I love them and think they will fit my big boobies. LOL
    The green one I picked up at Kohls last summer. I like it as I can put a cami on with it to wear to work. The floral I got a Penny's 2 years ago, but they have similar ones this year. They seem to have the best dress selection. I bought a couple more last year after coming back when Dillard's & Penny's had sales. The green one isn't making the trip this year.

Oh and thank you!
    Last edited by Vickyj; July 1st, 2010 at 08:15 AM.
    Vicky

I don't think that we have a Penneys around here, but I know where a Kohl's is! I'll have to get over there. I've got until next year, but it is never too early to shop!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Check J.C. Penney's on line. Heck not it is never too early shop. Now, or probably more so in the next month, you will be able to get really good deals on the summer dresses. That is what I did last year and why I am not taking the green dress. I picked up a couple of others for $15 each at Dillards.
    Vicky